Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Shotgun + Hack Hunter  (Read 9948 times)

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
Re: Shotgun + Hack Hunter
« Reply #15 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 01:52:35 AM »
Simply dont auto the shotgun really how simply is it... 
Same thing happens in the code even in 2.8.5 so Im sure no one is going to bother fixing when any simpleton can work out not to Auto it.
Hint - Drop it and pick it back up if you do..

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
  • AA: guily6669
« Reply #16 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 07:04:04 AM »
Hackhunter is great, its doing a great job of stopping people using all the bugs and exploits in this version. If you getting behindview warning it because somewhere along the line your are issueing a behindview 1 command.
Impossible Johny.

SniperArmy is a noob. He is not an expert, he doesn't even understand much of English, and specially it's is first time in AA. And he doesn't cheat in any game, and seriously he doesn't even know how to change is controls :)

But he is always joking saying turn cheats on even when we are in the Lan (we always kill him easily course...).

That bug, behindview thing has something to due with is bad connection or something. First it's always reporting sniperarmy is joining the server, after a few seconds again, sniperarmy is joining the server... And he is already inside my team at spawn, but he doesn't move.

After a while it starts: Behindview exploit 1\4....2\4....3\4...4\4... kick...
Keep Cool

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 07:27:06 AM »
next times hes at a lan go to his sytem folder open up ArmyOps.ini and make check
bAllowBehindView
to make sure its
bAllowBehindView=False

then open user ini and search for behindview (if its there which it shouldnt be its keybinded and may be causing the issues)
I really doubt noticeable lag can exists in a LAN and it that can cause them kicks
In the LAN where we create the server is for 2.8.5, not this AA... And in fact I always have 40 god damn ping there and the server starts to lag a little (But I'm on wireless though, but still is way too much).

He Can't have that options on, he doesn't even know anything about those files. And he couldn't play with me in any server at first, he was always being kicked. He reinstalled game and PB a few times, and used the fix PB.

ps: As I said it must be something about connection issues, since he is already at game spawned in-game, without being able to play, and it's always rporting, sniperarmy is joining the server... sniperarmy is joining the server, then after a while starts the behindview warnings by hackhunter and then kick...
Keep Cool

Jonnym

« Reply #18 on: Friday, March 23, 2012, 11:56:08 AM »
If your running a LAN game you don't need hackhunter on as your not getting tracked anyway.
I have no idea about your friends behindview problem, all i know is we have 3000 odd players and this does not happen to them, the code is also very simple, if behindview is ON then issue warning, how can there be any bugs in that 1 line of code.

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 08:16:59 AM »
If your running a LAN game you don't need hackhunter on as your not getting tracked anyway.
I have no idea about your friends behindview problem, all i know is we have 3000 odd players and this does not happen to them, the code is also very simple, if behindview is ON then issue warning, how can there be any bugs in that 1 line of code.
No, the Lans are made in 2.8.5, and we have none problems with anything at all...

Now on the assist, sniperarmy is always being kicked by PB for connection issues...

About behindview exploit, it's really impossible for him to know anything about it.

As I said it must be some kind of bug since it's always reporting that he is joining the server, but he is already inside (but I think in his PC, he is already out of the game), but his account continues joining, and joining the server, and after a while the behindview warnings start to increase and then kick...

About PB, I don't know WTF is wrong, since 2 of my friends couldn't play in any server for a few time, they were always being kicked by loosing key packets...

I have no idea WTF is wrong, since their Internet connection is probably way better than mine, cause they live in the big city and have better pings for any server than me.

Also one bug:

-> I mutated force D and Hack Hunter warned everyone for grenade exploit too and removed all grenades including the door breacher
(6 door breachers seem to also trigger a warning)...

ps: They are really noobs as I said. Just to teach them how to install AA and play it online, it kinda took me like 30 minutes to each. Then I had to say blahblahblah it will appear a firewall warning... So they used fix-pb, and I think they have given access on the firewall. I have no clue why they always get kicked for packet lost (any clue?)...
Keep Cool
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 17:33:36 PM by guily6669 »

Offline The_Zodiac

« Reply #20 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 04:22:05 AM »
Can anyone explain me how I can get shotguns? Don't have a B class.....

Jonnym

« Reply #21 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 07:01:37 AM »
Turn on the weapon forcer mod in 2.5Assist server. The issue command mutate B

Offline Truffley

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 03:46:11 AM »
I was warned for a behindview exploit once....
Wish I could find it...

I had alt tabbed out, and came back in, and had gotten warned while I was afk :P

Have never tried to bind behindview to any keys either... didn't know you could lol

So you can't say the system is perfect...
I had a glitch yesterday where I had zero recoil... explain that.. :P
That never happened to me on the other versions...

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 04:00:53 AM »
You can't get 0 recoil without changing atleast 2 variables,  if u rly got 0 recoils then u was hacking lol.
also I've got only 1 behindview exploit warning for alt+tab in/out, I doubt this occurs so often, isn't perfect but works how its supposed to :)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 07:31:52 AM »
You can reproduce no recoil in game.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Ganja

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 10:58:49 AM »
Sometimes I have no breath ingame (scope not loving at all) dunno how

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 12:42:28 PM »
(scope not loving at all)

Y SCOPE NO LOVE U
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Ganja

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 13:11:49 PM »
Holy crap why the fuck did I write love o.O

Loving = moving

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 05:44:41 AM »
incorrect, theres a very rare bug in AA where you can get no recoil, no weapon sound and no muzzle flash yet still fire in the years I played aa it only happened once, on bridge the admin had just forceclassed SVD's and I went to the admin and showed him how my gun was bugged and his exact words where
"lol go own them" which I did... the bugs never replicated itself nor have I tried to replicate it but there is a very small chance of it happening
I've had that once too, I do believe it was in some version of 2.8 though. And for me it was with some sniper as well (I think it was the M82), I couldn't even understand I was firing until the other person died and my mag was empty from pressing the fire button a lot (since M82 has huge recoil, especially without scopes, I was waiting for that so i kept pressing fire).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager