Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Changed my ingame but can't login  (Read 1658 times)

Offline dapand

• View Profile
  • AA: Panda
Changed my ingame but can't login
« on: Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 13:54:34 PM »
Hey,

I wanted to rename as Panda. However, since there's already a Panda guy, I tried to name myself Panda but with an alt + 0160 at the end of it... (Which is like an empty letter)

Problem is that the tracker did accept that new name but when I tried to log in it said "You cannot have that kind of characters like COMMA, ?" etc. 

Now... it says "Your player account is already logged in elsewhere[...]" which of course is wrong - and if I try to changed my ingame nickname, it says that I have to wait 24 hours...

Any workaround plz ? Cuz I can't play ^^
TY !

PS : My point is the tracker shouldn't allow one to pick a name that can't be logged in within AA25 !
« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 14:00:41 PM by dapand »
@_@

Offline Ganja

Re: Changed my ingame but can't login
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 13:57:25 PM »
Hey,

I wanted to rename as Panda. However, since there's already a Panda guy, I tried to name myself Panda but with an alt + 0160 at the end of it... (Which is like an empty letter)

Problem is that the tracker did accept that new name but when I tried to log in it said "You cannot have that kind of characters like COMMA, ?" etc. 

Now... it says "Your player account is already logged in elsewhere[...]" which of course is wrong - and if I try to changed my ingame nickname, it says that I have to wait 24 hours...

Any workaround plz ? Cuz I can't play ^^
TY !

PS : My point is the tracker shouldn't allow one to pick a name that can't be logged in within AA25 !

Had same problem. Just wait 24h. Play with another account if you have

Offline SPC-D.Pelerine[3rdID]

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 17:41:25 PM »
Battletrack dose allow since they support MORE THEN AA25 just wait the 24 hrs then fix the name if you can not wait just post on their support fourms and someone there will help you since normaly there is someone online that can help you

Offline dapand

• View Profile
  • AA: Panda
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 14:02:59 PM »
Well they should do something specifically for AA... That'd be best. Now it's solved since 24 hours are over...
@_@

Offline SPC-D.Pelerine[3rdID]

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, November 18, 2012, 17:07:03 PM »
Admin please close this thread problem has been fixxed

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager