Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Authorization Slot Closed kick  (Read 1754 times)

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Authorization Slot Closed kick
« on: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 16:11:50 PM »
Hello.

I have a problem with Authorization Slot Closed kick since 3 days. Only I'm getting kicked from the server when playing. I don't know what causes the problem.

- I have no antivir
- firewall is off
- reinstalled the game
- tried to fix pb

Authorization server: OK 3931 ms S:115  P:310

And the problem is still present. In few moments after that kick, I'm getting a message:

Connection to Auth server lost, You must log in again to contiune playing

The problem is present since the last update.

Could someone help me? Please do not paste links to similar topics. I'm not stupid and I checked it before post here.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 16:15:21 PM by [Majestic]tidididi »

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: Authorization Slot Closed kick
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 16:21:15 PM »
same shit was happening to me as we'll tidid, seems like since last patch game hasn't been the same

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 16:24:45 PM »
We are looking into it and seems Auth issues for now. Could be the firewall blocking some traffic and goes down after a while. Believe, we are working to fix that asap :/
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 16:40:44 PM »
We are looking into it and seems Auth issues for now. Could be the firewall blocking some traffic and goes down after a while. Believe, we are working to fix that asap :/

gj serg

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 03:09:57 AM »
happend to my servers last evening. i am not sure, but it could be now ddos against single servers - for me it did look like this. i guess not everybody was kicked as i checked other servers. my router and firewall did not have anything about at the logs, so it might be just unlucky. but my provider was ok, my router too, my server too. that was NOT a problem of the auth system at all. and the message was like your didi.
i am working for one of the biggest banking systems in switzerland as a it expert - and i just made a review about ddos. so i will do everything to show up what, where and when and from whom this could come - if it is realy like i think. hope not, but not impossible. i will inform you ....

Online teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 28, 2013, 03:37:05 AM »
I was playing yesterday on some server, too and not everyone got kicked for Auth Slot Closed. I mean most got kicked, but me and 1 other guy didn't for some reason. So I guess it's different than it was before.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager