Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: We BAN too !  (Read 6209 times)

Offline Southofheaven

Re: We BAN to!
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 26, 2015, 16:55:33 PM »
Ok i just want to say a couple of things. 1st beta ícon or biggest dick on AA ícon i really really dont care. What i care is when im not working and i want to have a good time playing a game i like whit my m8s drinking some beers. And sometimes i see that some players whit theyr general like to in the server and boycot the game. Like this past sunday that they pick same side and hide whitout playing Making that the assault team left the server. There are several examples. If ban thoose players to stop that kind of crap is doing wrong well i guess we dont have anymore admins and use only aa servers and have anarchy in the game. Respect if u want respect, if you want to have fun you are welcome and we invite you and thank you for beeing there whit us. Peace

Offline Ganja

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, March 26, 2015, 17:01:15 PM »
Ok i just want to say a couple of things. 1st beta ícon or biggest dick on AA ícon i really really dont care. What i care is when im not working and i want to have a good time playing a game i like whit my m8s drinking some beers. And sometimes i see that some players whit theyr general like to in the server and boycot the game. Like this past sunday that they pick same side and hide whitout playing Making that the assault team left the server. There are several examples. If ban thoose players to stop that kind of crap is doing wrong well i guess we dont have anymore admins and use only aa servers and have anarchy in the game. Respect if u want respect, if you want to have fun you are welcome and we invite you and thank you for beeing there whit us. Peace

Look at the screenshot. There are atleast 6 guys in that room and I ha only 1 clanmate online ... stop blaming things on me. People just decided by their own to dance on the disco music of mAAp bridge ...

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 26, 2015, 17:06:29 PM »
I took the screenshot. If you know that u are banned why do you go in the server whit other account? Why dont you play whit your account in other servers.... There are só many... Did you got in to have fun playing or just to ruin the game for us?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, March 26, 2015, 17:17:21 PM »
I took the screenshot. If you know that u are banned why do you go in the server whit other account? Why dont you play whit your account in other servers.... There are só many... Did you got in to have fun playing or just to ruin the game for us?

Is that a real question? I said I liked BCD because I like playing other maps. Now I was banned for no existent reason, as you all stated, and then you ask me why I take other account?

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, March 26, 2015, 17:23:34 PM »
Is that a real question? I said I liked BCD because I like playing other maps. Now I was banned for no existent reason, as you all stated, and then you ask me why I take other account?
BCD is now for the 26e time i so you 4 times so you like BCD HMMMM!
4 time whit a lot GANJA inputh yes you were ther.
But ganja its more than i did see the other admins from assist. :o
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 26, 2015, 17:27:27 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, March 26, 2015, 17:40:47 PM »

You know why you are banned. Dont make the inocent role. 90% of the people here now how you are só its pointless to argue on that part. And if you like Bdc and play it like last sunday why did u got in the server and went inside the house dancing? U like thecno more than aa right ;)  thecno ganja :)

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, March 26, 2015, 17:46:38 PM »
Enough, take things to private message. This is not a "clean your dishes forum".
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager