Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Next Big Clan Day 21st June  (Read 6239 times)

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

Re: Next Big Clan Day 21st June
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 10:19:18 AM »
"We are busy that BCD america goos to other time for gaming

Does this mean, that i can´t play with u guys?  :?

IHF did many scrims....10 Years ago with BM, Toxic, FLS ect  :style:....10 Years...omg thats a damn long time :D :D :D

Offline Galle

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 10:51:27 AM »

Does this mean, that i can´t play with u guys?  :?

IHF did many scrims....10 Years ago with BM, Toxic, FLS ect  :style:....10 Years...omg thats a damn long time :D :D :D

BCD is not scrim but you can definitely ask for one at sundays because it is kind of gathering of active players. You can find scrim buddys then if you like to. But BCD is just every sunday happening 4 map lasting event. The 4 maps have been chosen before the event starts and we play for 45 min each map. Starting time you can see in announcement. Everyone is welcome and there is lot of great guys playing each sunday. This is just to make a little gathering and have fun with good company. I hope I answered in your question.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 11:02:13 AM by Galle »
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 13:06:58 PM »
BCD is not scrim but you can definitely ask for one at sundays because it is kind of gathering of active players. You can find scrim buddys then if you like to. But BCD is just every sunday happening 4 map lasting event. The 4 maps have been chosen before the event starts and we play for 45 min each map. Starting time you can see in announcement. Everyone is welcome and there is lot of great guys playing each sunday. This is just to make a little gathering and have fun with good company. I hope I answered in your question.

Yea its sound good...ok..so if i want to play i just come on the forum and check the forum out, or can i still go on one of those server and wait?

Offline ronski

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 13:51:46 PM »
Yea its sound good...ok..so if i want to play i just come on the forum and check the forum out, or can i still go on one of those server and wait?

You can join. When the time is near, people starts joining and at 20.00 CEST will the real battle begin.

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 14:08:38 PM »
You can join. When the time is near, people starts joining and at 20.00 CEST will the real battle begin.

Tx m8

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, June 17, 2015, 14:44:53 PM »
"We are busy that BCD america goos to other time for gaming ,I still need exehale`s change of time."
 -Vanoke

So -iL^eXehaLe is responsible for US BCD server for summer and will choose the starting time. Thats how I understood the situation, please correct if I'm wrong.
We all know that America BCD server has his issues about stabileties in time and people that play on it.
this will hopefully change after 30 august,  you already did read my announcements from the last weeks were i did say for america server wait till admins are in, so this will not realy change till 30 of august were i hope to get more stabillety. Last sunday ther were meaby 3 ore 4 american BCD admins online but not in America server but Euro server. Ther was no activity WAY ?.
I hope this will change with the change of time and more ?.   :up:

I already had contact to Mr. il Exehale about time for now this will be the scheme of time.
AMERICA TIME:          Time: 3 hours  45 minuts a map   
Game starts          4:00pm west cost.  7:00pm est.   6:00pm cst.   
Admin consul:       4:22pm west cost.  7:22pm  est.  6:22pm cst.  ass  command !
Change  Map        4:45pm west cost.  7:45pm  est.  6:45pm cst.
Admin consul:       5:07pm west cost.  8:07pm  est.  7:07pm cst   ass  command !
Change  Map        5:00pm west cost   8:30pm  est.  7:30pm cst
Admin consul:       5:52pm west cost   8:52pm  est.  7:52pm cst   ass command !         
Change  Map        6:15pm west cost   9:15pm  est.  8:15pm cst.
Admin consul:       6:37pm west cost   9:37pm  est.  8:37pm cst.   ass  command !
End BCD               7:00pm west cost  10:00pm est.  9:00pm cst 
Free choise ASK PLAYERS FOR other MAP> ……….?
3 – Keep  AD LEAST the game 90 %  original
And if nessasairy  10 %  CHANCE Weapon  for the fun part .
Command is,   Admin consul :   AFC  WEAPON

Greeting All.   
P.S. did you already play that great game AA3Bridge try to make it full its action Hooah!!
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 17, 2015, 14:51:40 PM by Vanoke »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager