Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: I'm considering to stop the Americanse BCD Server.  (Read 5654 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: I'm considering to stop the Americanse BCD Server.
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, April 29, 2015, 15:51:50 PM »
For now i stop supporting America`s BCD server untill ther is enough intrest and help from our friend out of America.
I hope after the hollydays ( summer ) that also ther is a good underground to led this work.
I have met great nice guys :) with to less time unfortunately  for the moment.
I will try to set it up in announcements so it not dead!

Nick from Vortex servers can you led the server run if ther are enough volunteers that can garantie to led it run now ore in future I directly pull it back in the BCD family.

Instead of hopping over to America server I go to 2 euro server i already ask  merlin to make the 2 BCD server europe. so we still have a reserve if ther is a problem with 1 and 2 BCD .

I hope you all understand that I must do this for the moment.
The announcement  I will change it soon.
Greeting and THX for understanding. 

Offline 82nd_DXO_COL=Shad

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, April 30, 2015, 22:19:25 PM »
Our admins have had access to launch a BCD server on Sundays for a while now.  I made a script about half a year ago to configure and load a BCD branded server from one of our existing ones.  Whoopin I believe did it.
So the resources are there, it's just finding anyone that has the time on Sundays, so I'll ask my guys again.
Part of the IL thing was that when you joined the server on BCD, the IL guys were stacked on one side, so some of us lost enthusiasm for playing BCD.  I'd rather sides be mixed up (ASS command) every map change.

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, April 30, 2015, 22:26:24 PM »
Vanoke, server will be online for as long as you need it. No point in turning it off not eating any resources here.

Just let me know if you need anything changed with it as always and if you need another EU server just let us know as well.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #18 on: Friday, May 01, 2015, 12:01:28 PM »
Our admins have had access to launch a BCD server on Sundays for a while now.  I made a script about half a year ago to configure and load a BCD branded server from one of our existing ones.  Whoopin I believe did it.
So the resources are there, it's just finding anyone that has the time on Sundays, so I'll ask my guys again.
Part of the IL thing was that when you joined the server on BCD, the IL guys were stacked on one side, so some of us lost enthusiasm for playing BCD.  I'd rather sides be mixed up (ASS command) every map change.
  Ask also if time must change to a better america play time , you know the idear is simple ( all  together and help) I know its hard to make it work like we / I want but if the players belive in it then they will find a way to come.  I think bcd is quite popular in europe and thats becose clans did help each other. with the right rules and inputh it must work.  So if possible for now ask in your groupe and ther are several other players that can help.
Communitie in europe is adleast 85 %  more than out of europe and that makes it difficult for you Guy's to led it work and grow. 
If you change the time and try agan led me know i will bring it in the announcement

Nick thx for your inputh leds hope 82 clan can stard it up and i hope that IL Admin exhail will be soon online, i know he realy likes this just like Wooping.
I did choose for merlin server becose direct contact is easy and its in more in the middle of europe than amsterdam.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager