Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Best gameplaytime for BCD America/Canada/South America  (Read 7948 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Best gameplaytime for BCD America/Canada/South America
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 09:16:29 AM »
Vanoke

Last Sunday, you can ask Jelle, we started at Europe Server 1 - then it was fast full with more the 3-4 players waiting to join. so we did change to Europe server 2. so europe server 1 had still 30 players (4 waiting) and europe server 2 had about 18 players.
then i jumped to europe server 1 to make a message for those which are waiting to come europe server 2.

then you did post - first full server europe 1 then usa server 1 before europe server 2.

i am confused now. can you make a clear message - like i did ask so many times before - called rules that are active and understandable?
this would help - at least me to understand what you want. i dont want again to hear you are doing not good Merlin.

can you?

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 13:02:17 PM »
Boss is someone who has power and who makes all the decisions by himself, other people does what he says. Host is someone who is there to serve others. Boss is just way too bossy imo :)
Way are people take this so serius A good boss is a good host and in this case the total clan , becose i did write Puf clan  is boss ,HT clan is Boss, SWISS clan is boss, Seke clan is boss. and they were good bosses they did serve ther clients .

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 13:30:10 PM »
 :idea:
- its host not boss
- and this one is a rule or not? i would like to know that now exactly because it is always changing. last sunday it was: 1st europe then fill up usa. strange... now it is: If 1 server is full ask if 1 other admin can go to 2 server to fill up for gamers.
  The moment of the situation demands a response,
that situation I can not control.
yes I can make a decision on the new situation.

1 - Normal it is Server 1 BCD europe try to get it full.
read the lines above agan !!
2 - Ther were almost no players in the server 1 BCD europe  2 & 2 players
read the lines above agan !!
3 - I did make a decision Server 1 europe was no longer in the picture,
so we did help America BCD server 1.  15 players and with us 19 players

And you can ask Jelle i told him that evening  that you will make a point about this !!!! .
I do my best cant do all perfect, i think any other understand what the meaning is and its no rule but a
hope that euro server 1 always gets full but if the players are not comming in the last map for 20 minuts
than this situation did ask for a decision. 

Your last message in this topic did go agan about SWISS is boss  24 may i already did write all explanation about that so i will not write the same agan.

From the begin i did do this BCD i never want to talkt about rules but more in the Hope / Can you / is it Possible question.   if you make rules than people have to follow this and if they don`t you must punish them if they do not obey.   I DONT WANT THIS ! I ASK like on your TS can one of swiss can go to server 1. 

And agan it was your shoutbox message that did make trobles i never did say you did not good merlin.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Its simple try to make server 1 full that wat I always in topic ask.

OK ! hope you understand so we can look forwards and hope it will bring player to this game.
« Last Edit: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 13:53:56 PM by Vanoke »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 14:00:06 PM »
but vanoke, seriously.
then do not say what we have to do - let it run. this is ok for me. but dont tell one day this, other that.
so easy.
so what i did get from you: there are no rules at all.

« Last Edit: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 14:21:55 PM by Vanoke »

Offline -iL^eXehaLe.

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 14:06:34 PM »
Why do you have to make it more complicated then what it really is? JUST SAY YES DADDY AND DO  IT... SIMPLE!

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 14:22:06 PM »
but vanoke, seriously.
then do not say what we have to do - let it run. this is ok for me. but dont tell one day this, other that.
so easy.
so what i did get from you: there are no rules at all.

I hope you understand it !! I hope you make server 1 full i hope you play the game , i hope you take me serius , i hope you do not go for the 3 time, i hope you make the right desicion when this gameplay needs it, i hope we get ones europe server 2 also full. i hope you respect me to in my good intentions for this game.!! :rtfm:

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #21 on: Friday, June 05, 2015, 02:55:59 AM »
Why do you have to make it more complicated then what it really is? JUST SAY YES DADDY AND DO  IT... SIMPLE!

easy to answer that: dont want get hit again :)

ok, it sounds like:
1. Server europe 1 full
2. Server europe 2 full

when i am not right, tell me.

and when i would play on server europe 2, i stay there on that map and will only change back to server europe 1 when server europe 1 isnt full anymore. BUT ONLY at a mapchange, not in the middle of playing one map.

and this is NOT complicated for you all i hope. just a write down for the understanding.
« Last Edit: Friday, June 05, 2015, 03:00:51 AM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #22 on: Friday, June 05, 2015, 04:13:38 AM »
Way are people take this so serius

I don't wanna sound rude but it looks like you're the one taking it very seriously with all the host/boss server1/server2 rules.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Friday, June 05, 2015, 12:10:59 PM »
easy to answer that: dont want get hit again :)

ok, it sounds like:
1. Server europe 1 full
2. Server europe 2 full

when i am not right, tell me.

and when i would play on server europe 2, i stay there on that map and will only change back to server europe 1 when server europe 1 isnt full anymore. BUT ONLY at a mapchange, not in the middle of playing one map.

and this is NOT complicated for you all i hope. just a write down for the understanding.
It looks like you start to understand merlin you are on the right way.
But now !!!  what will you do if server 2 has fast 20  people in game and server 1 very fast lose his players like 23 players  -17 player   in 2 minuts so you have 6 players in server 1.  and its 22.33 hour 
What is the best we can do!
My solution would be :  ok all go to server 2 >   20 plus 6 is 26 players in server 2 for the last 27 minuts
Merlin solution : 
And sinds ganja like to talk to in this topic about  new game play time for America;
Ganja`s solution:
And ganja i am only gif answer on questions for people that find in hard to understand.
and to take this serius, meaby in a way i do take all this serius, If I would not do this BCD  was never this far.
And i enjoy it that its that good and i feel a lot are happy with it.

But if all read my writing in this topic about BCD than they must have read that Boss did already changed in host.
and from 30 aug. ther will be a new way of hosting the BCD`s so have patience everything will be oke!

« Last Edit: Friday, June 05, 2015, 12:20:02 PM by Vanoke »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #24 on: Friday, June 05, 2015, 12:20:41 PM »
good. and I am glad that I can follow you :)
maybe you can read my text again too, then you will get the answer about your last question.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Friday, June 05, 2015, 12:50:32 PM »
good. and I am glad that I can follow you :)
maybe you can read my text again too, then you will get the answer about your last question.
Its about flexibility merlin what is your solution ?? :yikes:
« Last Edit: Friday, June 05, 2015, 12:52:56 PM by Vanoke »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #26 on: Friday, June 05, 2015, 14:31:03 PM »
my solution is to step back and watch what you will decide next Sunday.
every Sunday a new and other rule. its funny but at least for me confusing.
maybe you will kick another swiss member then, maybe not. did think this all its for fun. or not?
confused, confused ..
confused.
closed for me. see you at boss day then.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Friday, June 05, 2015, 14:46:08 PM »
my solution is to step back and watch what you will decide next Sunday.
every Sunday a new and other rule. its funny but at least for me confusing.
maybe you will kick another swiss member then, maybe not. did think this all its for fun. or not?
confused, confused ..
confused.
closed for me. see you at boss day then.
I will get you through merlin  :weed:  hey ganja  :cheer:
« Last Edit: Friday, June 05, 2015, 14:54:22 PM by Vanoke »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager