Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 24 may NEXUS selected the maps and is your host!  (Read 6570 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: 24 may NEXUS selected the maps and is your host!
« Reply #15 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 09:37:34 AM »
Well, how do you feel about getting admin acces to the calender? I really don't mind. If I can't trust you, who can I? :) As soon as I know if I can get your support, I'll do anything to make it look like a part of this website. The reason why I didn't add a submission form for example is because I want players to announce it on this forum, so that the forum stays active. And the subdomain i'm using is just a domain-forward. PAM doesn't have a real website.

We'll be able to do a lot more then with google calendar. Please let me know if you're intrested. Because I still have some work to do if I want to add multiple logins, permissions, etc...
If you have the time to look up the events on the website and add them yourself, I'm sure you'd be more than capable of managing it yourself.

As for the google calendar, well us admins as well as the RM members (including Merlin and Ganja, of the active ones) should be able to add events to it.
However, I don't think there's been a clear idea as to what and in which format exactly to add there.
I would personally love for it to be consistent. Not something where 1 event is "Fun play" and another one has information as long as Big Clan Day posts by Vanoke.

I'm sure figuring this out would not be hard, but it still needs to be done. I suppose your version is a good enough example as to what information and in what quantity would be necessary in an event.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Monday, May 25, 2015, 10:08:09 AM »
I could do something also if you guys need any help in this. I work as a Interaction Designer (web designer / Frontend developer).

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, May 28, 2015, 11:50:51 AM »
give me some time, just back from some holydays.
we should fix that thing, on one place at one format.
guess best place would be at aao25.com - not because Jelle's isn't good. it looks great, I love it.
but we need to hold this community together, therefore I will fight for a calendar at aao25.com
hope you can understand me.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager