Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 18264 times)

Offline OGKushKing

Unban Request
« on: Tuesday, December 06, 2022, 01:28:08 AM »
Hey guys, so the last time I attempted to play this was back in 2016, and was just taking a trip down memory lane with some friends, and even attempted to download and run a hack to see what it was like in the game, not intending to use it in any abusive manner, just messing with it to see what it was like, admittedly very stupid and should have tried to go about it in a way that didn't result in a ban for just messing with it. It has been 6 years and I assure that I would in no way attempt to use a hack or anything of the sorts ever again and would greatly appreciate it if I was given a second chance. My friends and I would like to play together again like old times and just enjoy the game again. Thanks

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 06, 2022, 04:27:06 AM »
To be honest, it sounds like you're still not quite clear on what you did wrong.

What you did was download, install and/or run a piece of software to gain an unfair advantage over others. Even if you didn't use the actual cheat parts of it (as you claim), you purposely downloaded and ran it.
Imagine an athlete getting caught with some steroids in a needle in their hotel room. Sure, they can say they never intended to use it, but would you really believe them?

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that the message you posted above does not convince me that you've learnt from your mistake(s). So I'd need some more convincing.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager