Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: It's been about a week.  (Read 2384 times)

Offline CrashSnake

It's been about a week.
« on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 22:36:45 PM »
I hate to intrude but it's been almost a week and I thought I'd ask...any word on my ban possibly being overturned? You guys said you would discuss this after the evidence was gathered.

Offline Alex

Re: It's been about a week.
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 22:47:11 PM »
It's still being discussed. Given the seriousness of the ban, it will take some time to come to a conclusion.

Offline CrashSnake

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 23:24:04 PM »
Alright. I wasn't sure what was going on because it's been a little bit so I just wanted to make sure. I appreciate you people at least taking the time and consideration to try to negotiate this. I apologize for bothering you this much about this but I have been eager to really begin playing as I probably stated, I only got to play once or twice before I left.

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 07:02:19 AM »
i think its very funny you came here whit this friendly talk like a little lamp after u did what u did on servers and shout box...   or you have multi personality desorder and u dont remember what u did or just lying to get back in the game...   http://aao25.com/forum/anti-cheat-95/not-welcome-anymore-!/   

Offline nevertalks

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 13:42:00 PM »
What did he do? Deliberately teamkill?

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 16:38:51 PM »
What did he do? Deliberately teamkill?

On many of his accounts lol, sad little rasict little fuck tard he is

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager