Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban Appeal {=A.A.S.=} America's Army Soldiers  (Read 7964 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Ban Appeal {=A.A.S.=} America's Army Soldiers
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 21:52:26 PM »
I will explain better the things I saw when I was playing, moments before getting banned.
1. Purple bars starting from the ground crossing the map
2. Red "lakes" on the ground
3. Little brown squares

You don't think something's wrong? That it should be fixed or sent in under warranty? By the sound of things, you've been playing like that for weeks at least.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 21:53:03 PM »
Ganja you buddy with rapture and them all the time , I never see you our server , free kills? i seen alot of rage quitting in our server , frag rate metrosexuals  ,your just use to playing in servers were they joke alot , the admin will say "Behind you" you joke around 24 7 on ts , can't hear shit in the game, in AAS we are hardcore gamers we  are not buddy buddy with every person like that unless you spend time on ts with us , and when we are in ts we like to hear sounds of the game , not laugh and giggle and say the same things over and over like a weirdo ,  Can't prove certain hacks anyways but the numbers never lie . So like spanky said admins can ban whoever they want , as long they don't f around with the assist system . and yes we do not need proof to ban , you can say ohhh that makes you guys look bad etc , the same bad things said about us , are no different from all the negative talk about assist and how they run thiings , words like that will never affect me or any of my clan mates personal life, I know dudes that snatched up wives playing this game even if that happen to me it will still not affect me . We are cool we respect people but our server AAS is designed for Hardcore Gaming . "hardCore Gaming" No bs .

hahahaha. This is one of the better posts I've read in a long time. Thanks for that.

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #32 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 00:33:28 AM »
I will explain better the things I saw when I was playing, moments before getting banned.
1. Purple bars starting from the ground crossing the map
2. Red "lakes" on the ground
3. Little brown squares

I play call of duty too, and sometimes I see the brown squares. I'm going to reinstall my graphics driver anyway, and man I insist, I don't hack, it is unfair to just go and ban without giving even a minute to talk about it.

Corrupter do you even have a ss of my screen?
Sounds like your GPU is definitely displaying what they call "artifacts". I would easily see if you can get the company to replace it if updating your drivers doesn't work.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #33 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 01:32:45 AM »
Ganja you buddy with rapture and them all the time , I never see you our server , free kills? i seen alot of rage quitting in our server , frag rate metrosexuals  ,your just use to playing in servers were they joke alot , the admin will say "Behind you" you joke around 24 7 on ts , can't hear shit in the game, in AAS we are hardcore gamers we  are not buddy buddy with every person like that unless you spend time on ts with us , and when we are in ts we like to hear sounds of the game , not laugh and giggle and say the same things over and over like a weirdo ,  Can't prove certain hacks anyways but the numbers never lie . So like spanky said admins can ban whoever they want , as long they don't f around with the assist system . and yes we do not need proof to ban , you can say ohhh that makes you guys look bad etc , the same bad things said about us , are no different from all the negative talk about assist and how they run thiings , words like that will never affect me or any of my clan mates personal life, I know dudes that snatched up wives playing this game even if that happen to me it will still not affect me . We are cool we respect people but our server AAS is designed for Hardcore Gaming . "hardCore Gaming" No bs .

Is this post intentional or are you seriously not very smart?
You call yourselves experienced players, you call yourself hardcore gamers, BUT STILL you ban someone who's better than you. And to be honest that's not difficult ...

People get called hackers, even after a fully normal kill. Yes you like to listen to the ingame-sound, me too. When I kill someone based on sound I get called a hacker (you can see the SS in the other threat).

Stop your bulshit talk, the only thing that's right in your post was: it makes you look bad. I don't really care if it affects you or not, I'm just warning you that you mostly accuse clean players

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #34 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 01:44:17 AM »
Man this forum is in need of some serious moderating.....

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #35 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 01:50:19 AM »
I think we just need to realize a lot of the posts/threads are drama regardless of whether or not they're in the drama section.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #36 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 01:53:09 AM »
This is not drama. This topic is called AAS ban appeal, so I try and make them realize they are too banhappy ...

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #37 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 02:00:58 AM »
This is not drama. This topic is called AAS ban appeal, so I try and make them realize they are too banhappy ...
I agree that they are banhappy,because they are.

But I just don't see too much intelligent suggestion growing out of this topic, but even more I was actually talking about the other topics where 2 guys were just ranting at each other...
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #38 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 02:05:47 AM »

But I just don't see too much intelligent suggestion growing out of this topic,

Here it is: to AAS memebers:

Keep posting players you find suspicious in the 'background checks' section of the forums. They will be watched. But don't ban them untill then, because most of the time the players are clean.

That would be a nice effort, thanks

Offline nino

• View Profile
  • AA: nino
« Reply #39 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 23:44:19 PM »
Whatever, I reinstalled everything and for two days I didn't have any problem

Offline Bart!

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, January 07, 2014, 02:32:43 AM »
Here it is: to AAS memebers:

Keep posting players you find suspicious in the 'background checks' section of the forums. They will be watched. But don't ban them untill then, because most of the time the players are clean.

That would be a nice effort, thanks
I think this is a good suggestion.

I didnt lock this before because censoring discussions is not a good thing to fix current issues, I'd rather see what they want to say about it.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager