Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: hw ban no recoil  (Read 3999 times)

Offline tomczas

hw ban no recoil
« on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 06:13:36 AM »
Starting topic as your logs said yes i tried to test it but first of all on empty server second of all it wasn't working ( it was no recoil dlls). I'm on this scene from 2006 and i always was clear. Can it be some social fair for unban me? This was first time i had this dlls in my system files but as i told earlier it wasn't working. I f***** up but i want to have fun still playing aa .I'm not a coward to convince that i used it but i played a lot with some of u guys and u saw that i'm not a hacker or bug user so let me give a second chance.

Regards
=PE=tomczas

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: hw ban no recoil
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 06:15:41 AM »
Saying we should unban you because your cheats didn't work is a joke lol

And why should we treat you any differently than all the other people who get banned?

The ban wont be lifted.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 06:23:42 AM »
Nicely said Teddy.

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 06:28:06 AM »
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 06:42:39 AM by teddy_grizzly_bear »
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline tomczas

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:09:23 AM »
Because i was clear all the time and i did not even try to use it where people was that was on empty server

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:11:16 AM »
Because i was clear all the time and i did not even try to use it where people was that was on empty server

What if it had worked, if you hadn't been caught? You expect us to believe that, even if it worked, you would have stayed on an empty server, using no recoil to shoot against walls ....

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:12:40 AM »
Damn you, Ganja!

You are not allowed to use a cheat with Assist. We don't care if the server is empty or not, you're trying to gain an unfair advantage and that's that.

The only reason you're being 'clear' now is because you got caught, if you hadn't got caught, you'd not have come here at all.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:15:19 AM »
Damn you, Ganja!

You are not allowed to use a cheat with Assist. We don't care if the server is empty or not, you're trying to gain an unfair advantage and that's that.

The only reason you're being 'clear' now is because you got caught, if you hadn't got caught, you'd not have come here at all.

Well who gives a shit if you only use hacks on empty servers ... But my point was, nobody actually does that. It's only as a test, and if it does work, let's rape some guys on full servers. Calm your tits grizzly :D

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:17:20 AM »
I was angry you got there first lol

Offline tomczas

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:18:11 AM »
But it was first time And i did not even Try to use it on server with people so why u cant give me second chance. Ganja You played with me a lot scrims and on normal server and i saw that im normal person

Offline Ganja

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:24:23 AM »
But it was first time And i did not even Try to use it on server with people so why u cant give me second chance. Ganja You played with me a lot scrims and on normal server and i saw that im normal person

Oh yeah, I'm convinced you were clean. I'm convinced you never hacked before this, but now you tried and it's too late. You have to use your brain BEFORE doing something stupid, not AFTER.

As for the second chance, everyone playing assist did get a clean start, which kinda is a second chance already.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 20, 2014, 07:27:32 AM »
I appreciate all the feedback, but as I said, just as on others who 'try to cheat', your ban won't be lifted.

I'll close this thread, there's nowhere for it to be headed.
 :lock:
If an admin feels this needs to be reopened, go ahead and do it.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager