Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Bans without "hard proofs"  (Read 26632 times)

Offline zoxee

Re: Bans without "hard proofs"
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 18:35:42 PM »
I say let pit do what he wants. If his actions help the fall of this game, he has only himself to blame. You forget that he is putting tons of his time into this so i dont think he will let it fail by gaining a reputation of banning innocent people.

GREAT ANSWER - BE BLESSED !
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 19:05:05 PM »
AA is doomed.

Oh yes, it is. I took it over with a secret plan: to ban everyone with FR >= 1.0, innocent or not, so that I can own the remaning noobz, and pawn them hard until they all quit. Then I'll take all the remaining donation money, go to some warm nice place, and enjoy life.

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #122 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 19:07:29 PM »
Oh yes, it is. I took it over with a secret plan: to ban everyone with FR >= 1.0, innocent or not, so that I can own the remaning noobz, and pawn them hard until they all quit. Then I'll take all the remaining donation money, go to some warm nice place, and enjoy life.

I certainly hope that's not what you got from my posts. My intention was to show you why I thought you were wrong. It doesn't matter what anyone does, though. I think AA is doomed.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 19:09:20 PM by MothaGoosE »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #123 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 19:08:20 PM »

I'll fly u some cute bitchez in while ur on ur island  :D :D
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 19:20:09 PM »
some 1 explain to me how to convert video's i've made using fraps and i'll be happy to show em all of all players i think is using and posted

pretty sad this is the only source to catch these fuck tards by using video's

pit u run this shit ur able to run it the way you see fit too, all these others complaining about how wrong it is don't even play aa on a daily base to see all the bullshit out there

Jared

« Reply #125 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 19:57:04 PM »
:wanker:

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #126 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 20:01:17 PM »
Oh yes, it is. I took it over with a secret plan: to ban everyone with FR >= 1.0
Guess that means I'm safe then :D

Then I'll take all the remaining donation money, go to some warm nice place, and enjoy life.
Gonna head on down to Jonny's beach house in the bahamas that he bought with all the Assist donations? Maybe some day I can come?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 20:47:11 PM »
Just lurking around here on one of the typical lonely nights... I have not completely followed the whole discussion about certain individuals but I do know that even though I support the idea of innocent untill otherwise there has to be a line drawn somewhere. If you hurt a little group with the drawn line, it sucks, but if a bigger group is helped with that imaginary line, I think it's an easy decision to make for Pit. But having said that, it still seems unfair as fuck.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 02, 2012, 21:02:57 PM by SASF-DarkShooter »

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #128 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 03:02:43 AM »
I say pit should just shut down the game without saying anything and at the same time these forums go down and Nate conveniently changes his MSN name and we pretend like no one was ever so naive to think that this game could live again.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #129 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 03:04:27 AM »
Lock this shit before it gets to ten pages
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline zoxee

« Reply #130 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 03:27:29 AM »
I say pit should just shut down the game without saying anything and at the same time these forums go down and Nate conveniently changes his MSN name and we pretend like no one was ever so naive to think that this game could live again.

Archeh u only played 18 hours within 6 months, means you already gave up long time ago.

What u still posting crap here for ?
« Last Edit: Friday, August 03, 2012, 03:51:13 AM by zoxee »

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
« Reply #131 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 03:31:45 AM »
wow were still on these topics?
'assist are nazis tryin to rule the game'....'assist is strict/fair against hackers/players....'

hmm, seems i havent missed much here at all, still just the same shit different day.... maybe ill check back in another time
You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Offline zoxee

« Reply #132 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 03:42:15 AM »
wow were still on these topics?
'assist are nazis tryin to rule the game'....'assist is strict/fair against hackers/players....'

hmm, seems i havent missed much here at all, still just the same shit different day.... maybe ill check back in another time

yeah do that... just don't be part of the discussion and try resolving issues, it could make u sick and tired...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #133 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 06:11:36 AM »

Took me like an hour to read all your arguments. But at the end I still don't get what you are arguing about.
What's done is done, it's stupid to argue if it's good or not, try to find solutions to prevent it from happening again.

The only thing I agree with was this:

Unban the people you banned without proof, spectate them and record it.

If you do that Pit, we won't have any problems anymore right ?

So perhaps that should happen before this forum really looks ridiculous (which I'm afraid is too late but whatever)

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: Friday, August 03, 2012, 07:23:37 AM »
If you do that Pit, we won't have any problems anymore right ?

No, it would be almost the same. Only instead of people shouting "you can't ban without proof", there would be people shouting "you can't ban based on this recording, it doesn't show anything".

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager