Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Bans without "hard proofs"  (Read 26333 times)

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
Re: Bans without "hard proofs"
« Reply #165 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:05:17 PM »
yeah do that... just don't be part of the discussion and try resolving issues, it could make u sick and tired...

ah yes, if only i could of been more proactive like you and trolled these forums instead of having a life *sigh*

well lets see what useful words you have provided to resolving these issues while i was away..

lol john u so funny  :D

2-18 on Mout... hmm i guess you have no sound card at all. Buy one.
hating on a player because he played poorly, looks like your on the right path to resolving these issues, great job so far! KEEP IT UP!11!!

Some ride Pit's dick, some other Skrewy's.

Well dicks taste different, that's life i guess.

this is the best statement made so far regarding the situation btw.

comparing dicks and the way they taste, well  sure glad we have you here for that, from what i can  tell your the most talented in dick tasting competition, guessing you had plenty of experience.... with your words and dedication, we will surely resolve these issues, moving on.

Hooah ! lol
thats needed in any inspirational speech thats going to save this game... and you had one other post with a thumbs up...

well guess  that basically resolves the conflict thanks to you for being part of the discussion and resolution to our aa problem... thanks for sacrificing your fun and exciting life to save our aa community, you were a huge help... i really wish i would of hung around and become part of  the  solution like you,then i could have some e-credit with thousands of e-points.

oh man, all this typing n discussing has me sick n tired, i  better go do something easier and less fun.... like disc golf on a mountain. :cool:

You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Offline zoxee

Re: Bans without "hard proofs"
« Reply #166 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:17:37 PM »
ah yes, if only i could of been more proactive like you and trolled these forums instead of having a life *sigh*

well lets see what useful words you have provided to resolving these issues while i was away..
hating on a player because he played poorly, looks like your on the right path to resolving these issues, great job so far! KEEP IT UP!11!!

comparing dicks and the way they taste, well  sure glad we have you here for that, from what i can  tell your the most talented in dick tasting competition, guessing you had plenty of experience.... with your words and dedication, we will surely resolve these issues, moving on.
thats needed in any inspirational speech thats going to save this game... and you had one other post with a thumbs up...

well guess  that basically resolves the conflict thanks to you for being part of the discussion and resolution to our aa problem... thanks for sacrificing your fun and exciting life to save our aa community, you were a huge help... i really wish i would of hung around and become part of  the  solution like you,then i could have some e-credit with thousands of e-points.

oh man, all this typing n discussing has me sick n tired, i  better go do something easier and less fun.... like disc golf on a mountain. :cool:

Just passing by, i'm really impressed by the amount of time u must have put into this  :D :D
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager