Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban appeal - Dinasty  (Read 6627 times)

Offline Rob_LD

Re: banned dynasty!
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 03:53:54 AM »
Wese made free kills and admin said he is a hacker coz of high FR
I had high fragrates as well.
The point is if you have 70 : 2 in 10 minutes you can make excuses as much as you want NO ONE will believe in you (quite rightly).

That makes a kill every 8 seconds, do you think this forum is full of muppets?

Get lost before my draft law is legally valid:
Cheating should be punished by at least 100 strikes at the bare glans...
http://aao25.com/cheater-submission/pro-gaming/msg43692/#msg43692
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 03:55:46 AM by Rob_LD »

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 03:57:26 AM »
ahh don't pay attention to the cheatn noob, gave him too much attention already,

now run along and fine another game u noob

Offline Rob_LD

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 03:59:32 AM »
gave him too much attention already,
You are so damn right!

Offline Mazda

• View Profile
  • AA: maZda
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 05:44:41 AM »
Assist! u banned all of us because 1 guy ! only 1 guy made free kills and points in his server. u 15 guys that didnt any thing! the guy who made free kills is wese and he is my brother , and his pc is banned! all others got banned only in their accs and there no reason to ban we all ! unban us and keep wese ban HWID pls! assist be fair we didnt any thing and we r not a hackers!

Offline Mazda

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 06:49:49 AM »
i am not a cheater! WESE did thatr he is my brother from his acc i did nothing in my acc and in my pc
so idk why u banned my acc too
wizard do i know u '
? do u know me ? why ur talking shit ?

Offline Bart!

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 06:59:29 AM »
There is no way to find out wether it is the truth you are talking. Maybe it's time to tell your little brother it is not fun to cheat at all ;)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 07:12:15 AM »
interesting fact, has too many accounts, One ban, can't Play the game.
dunno who mentionated hwid here, but for a non hacker, having lots of account and speaking of hwid.. hmmm
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Choogelaar

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 10:03:39 AM »
the simple thing is watch what you write down first saying your brother and /or friends used my pc and than after saying i dont have cheat on my pc ??  weird and so FULL OF SHIT  ,there were more people in the past that said the same old shit about wassnt me that hacked was a brother/friend , we been playing this game for years and years  so basicly BEEN THERE DONE THAT HEARD IT ALL BEFORE  ,the fact is that you knew they were cheating /hacking  why the fuck let them play at your house on any type of pc

GOOD LUCK WITH TETRIS DUDE

Offline Mazda

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 11:06:54 AM »
are u stupid or what ? they used computer in my home thats why we have same IP! and btw they didnt use cheat they did free kills in server , how much stupid u are i cant understand

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 12:20:52 PM »
maZda it's like this...
Your account was under watch for a long time now, can tell you that you had a 100 kills session 2 weeks ago in under 7 minutes. That was enough to ban your BT.
Now you say your brother is currently cheating, ain't you. Well i have like 20 accounts playing on same computer and you just admitted it is from your house, not a lan house, so if i only ban your brother accounts for cheating, you can guarantee me that he won't just create another account or you let him play on your account?

Only way i can try to make sure he is banned from the game is by... banning all accounts.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 12:34:21 PM »
Only way i can try to make sure he is banned from the game is by... banning all accounts.

Where is the "I LIKE" button?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 14:34:47 PM »
It's the "+1" under "internetz:" .
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 15:12:03 PM »
maZda it's like this...
Your account was under watch for a long time now, can tell you that you had a 100 kills session 2 weeks ago in under 7 minutes. That was enough to ban your BT.
Now you say your brother is currently cheating, ain't you. Well i have like 20 accounts playing on same computer and you just admitted it is from your house, not a lan house, so if i only ban your brother accounts for cheating, you can guarantee me that he won't just create another account or you let him play on your account?

we'll said and great job Sergio, keep up the good work    :style: :style: :style: :style:

Offline Mixk

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 17:12:20 PM »
we'll said and great job Sergio, keep up the good work    :style: :style: :style: :style:
:sign_x2:
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Choogelaar

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 17:43:07 PM »
hello all , i am dynasty friend he is trying to make acc on aao25 site but its not working.
so he told write this here
hello all
ok i am everytime getting banned coz people from my village doing shit and their accs linked to my ip or idk what! or my brothers doing shit and they have same ip as me.
my tracker link : http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/829970/
i got banned on my account today and reason is hack
i am not a hacker ! the linked accs to my ip are my brothers or friends that played in my pc thats why linked to me
i play only in dynasty acc and i am banned today i am not a hacker
sorry for bad english
and check SS or check my computer and see i am not a hacker
please unban
thx

you see that line right in the shit you wrote there is what you said so call me stupid fine cheat on TETRIS

and good job Sergio indeed
« Last Edit: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 17:44:45 PM by Choogelaar »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager