Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 7763 times)

Offline Bart!

Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #15 on: Friday, September 19, 2014, 01:24:34 AM »
Yes, if you want, I don't know what you used as proofs but I just wanna tell you that you was wrong in some facts, and macro never running inside my mouse, now I will play with non-gaming(classic/office mouse) and if you ban me again, I will be sure there is no proof and there is someone's personal reason to ban clean and good player without reason. No offense.

What were the special things with the gaming mouse?
My gaming mouse is just an accurate mouse, making sure I can have a good grip on it, that it's accurate and that you can hold it for a longer time without having a hurt wristh.
And that's the only thing a real gaming mouse needs. Mine can also change DPI, but I don't use that since I prefer consistency.

Offline Bosko

« Reply #16 on: Friday, September 19, 2014, 10:32:23 AM »
@ ELiZ - this game is buggy as hell, I don't know what was with this sound that time after I was out of bullets, its first time I heard it and that was reason why I was clicking after out of bullets, because it wasn't possible to reload(bug), it was reason why I throw gun, now you know this is not a PROOF.

@ Bart - I don't know what were special things with my gaming mouse, I get it for my birthday and I was shooting like you - normally, my mouse was also an accurate mouse, now it isn't, because now I use an 5 years old office mouse only because of you(AAO admins). I don't wanna be banned again for nothing(no reason). Correctly is "wrist", not "wristh" as you said(its just correction - no offense bro), also I don't know what are your personal problems with your "hurting wrist" but I don't have any problems with my body parts(thanks God). Now I can not change DPI, my mouse doesn't have a software installed and I hope you won't ban me again for someone's personal reasons/satisfaction only because I'm just better than him. Have a nice day guys!

Best regards

:lock:
« Last Edit: Friday, September 19, 2014, 10:37:16 AM by Bosko »

Offline Bart!

« Reply #17 on: Friday, September 19, 2014, 12:37:12 PM »
Don't worry, I don't have a hurt wrist with it, it will just make sure it will never happen :) Everything to make it more comfortable.

I would recommend something like logitech G5 mouse, or Razer deathadder/copperhead, or sensei. There are a lot good mice around.

Offline Bosko

« Reply #18 on: Friday, September 19, 2014, 15:07:12 PM »
Okay bud  :D

I hate Razer, I will use crappy mouse from my office. Have a good night  :up:

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager