Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban Appeal {=A.A.S.=} America's Army Soldiers  (Read 7998 times)

Offline defeateR

Re: Ban Appeal {=A.A.S.=} America's Army Soldiers
« Reply #15 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 22:20:31 PM »
The thing is, I don't know why players keep making this type of servers full. If admins are so banhappytriggering, baning without proof, out of rage or get to emotional and abuse their powers, players should boycott their server, as simple as that. Another example of this ill administration is the ATAS server.

Maybe when they start to see their server empty, they'll have time to rethink about their actions.

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 03, 2014, 22:58:23 PM »
The thing is, I don't know why players keep making this type of servers full. If admins are so banhappytriggering, baning without proof, out of rage or get to emotional and abuse their powers, players should boycott their server, as simple as that. Another example of this ill administration is the ATAS server.

Maybe when they start to see their server empty, they'll have time to rethink about their actions.
Because its a US server, if they get 3 clan mates on their server then their server is already like the second most populated US server at night. There are very few server options so you go where there are people.

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 04, 2014, 00:06:07 AM »
be more specific on the yellow and purple stuff

Guessing artifacts could be wrong though.

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 04, 2014, 00:31:28 AM »
Guessing artifacts could be wrong though.
It could very well be a gpu artifact since he said it starts out fine and after a while they show up. Although if he had artifacts showing up on AA he would easily have them showing up in other games.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 04, 2014, 03:22:03 AM »

meanwhile   they got hacks that surpass proof , Good luck, I hear the same crying all the time ,but more people keep joining aa2
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 04, 2014, 03:23:56 AM by HardMatic »

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 04, 2014, 03:28:56 AM »
Lets do a back  ground on nino instead of crying  http://aao25.com/background-checks-97/nino/

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 04, 2014, 03:29:46 AM »
I was banned from that server as well, but couldn't really even find a website for them...
  www.aasclan.com

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 04, 2014, 03:39:34 AM »
Because its a US server, if they get 3 clan mates on their server then their server is already like the second most populated US server at night. There are very few server options so you go where there are people.
yes so true :D Also we don't let people come in our server  to talk crap or start Trouble or that play funny. Server has rules follow the rules  :style:

Offline Ganja

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 04, 2014, 04:08:31 AM »
I hear the same crying all the time ,

Exactly. It's always Corrupter and you. Happy we could agree on this point.

Server has rules follow the rules

Rule n°1: don't kill admins

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 04, 2014, 05:24:34 AM »
  www.aasclan.com
Great! You guys could add it to the link in BT as well ;) (right now it's something like "We don't have a website yet" )
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 04, 2014, 22:31:50 PM »
Exactly. It's always Corrupter and you. Happy we could agree on this point.

Rule n°1: don't kill admins
nope we just keeping our server smooth & doing our Job & our server is always on top every night? People like to play & with no Drama :D  :cool: :up:

Offline nino

• View Profile
  • AA: nino
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 03:08:31 AM »
I will explain better the things I saw when I was playing, moments before getting banned.
1. Purple bars starting from the ground crossing the map
2. Red "lakes" on the ground
3. Little brown squares

I play call of duty too, and sometimes I see the brown squares. I'm going to reinstall my graphics driver anyway, and man I insist, I don't hack, it is unfair to just go and ban without giving even a minute to talk about it.

Corrupter do you even have a ss of my screen?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 03:39:28 AM »
our server is always on top every night? People like to play & with no Drama :D  :cool: :up:

People go on your server because there are so many free kills. You ban every decent player, which makes it attractive for everyone. No drame? Why are you accusing people everytime they get a lucky kill?

Offline nino

• View Profile
  • AA: nino
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 21:36:11 PM »
I completely agree with you ganja

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 21:50:05 PM »
Ganja you buddy with rapture and them all the time , I never see you our server , free kills? i seen alot of rage quitting in our server , frag rate metrosexuals  ,your just use to playing in servers were they joke alot , the admin will say "Behind you" you joke around 24 7 on ts , can't hear shit in the game, in AAS we are hardcore gamers we  are not buddy buddy with every person like that unless you spend time on ts with us , and when we are in ts we like to hear sounds of the game , not laugh and giggle and say the same things over and over like a weirdo ,  Can't prove certain hacks anyways but the numbers never lie . So like spanky said admins can ban whoever they want , as long they don't f around with the assist system . and yes we do not need proof to ban , you can say ohhh that makes you guys look bad etc , the same bad things said about us , are no different from all the negative talk about assist and how they run thiings , words like that will never affect me or any of my clan mates personal life, I know dudes that snatched up wives playing this game even if that happen to me it will still not affect me . We are cool we respect people but our server AAS is designed for Hardcore Gaming . "hardCore Gaming" No bs .

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager