Author Topic: Appeal  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Davis

Appeal
« on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 04:22:40 AM »
-[davis.cxn]
-http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerStats&pid=450629
-cheating

Hey all. 
I have been out of town the past week and came back to play AA. I open up assist to notice that I’ve been banned for cheating. How is this possible? I’ve never cheated in this game, and have no previous bans whatsoever in the 10 years I've been playing. I am curious as to why I was banned… The reason is displayed as unreal no recoil… nothing I’ve ever used… as for any 3rd party software. I believe you've made some sort of error in justifying this ban to my account. I am curious to know if I was banned based off profiling (i.e. my tags) because that is surely not proper evidence to justify a permanent ban. In one urban game several weeks ago, the 25Assist Dev Possessed asked me to tell my clan mate to stop hacking, and to my reply I told him he was not because I legitimately believed he didn’t cheat. He further told me that I surely played legit but he was weary about my clan mate. And it seems that my clanmate(s) have been banned for the same software that I was banned for, but that I never downloaded or used. I am positive of other’s thoughts of my play in public games and scrims as legitimate play. My frag rate totals on any of my accounts are no less than mediocre. I am a die-hard AA fan, have been playing this game since I was only 10, and would be quite saddened to be permanently removed from this game for a false and inaccurate justification. I ask for an appeal of this ban and a review of my permanent ban on this game.

Sincerely,
Davis

Offline Ganja

Re: Appeal
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 04:37:42 AM »
Complexion: "First off i am one the the the complexion players that was using unreal bot. we used it for a couple weeks, and mainly it was just to see what it was like cause i have never cheated in the past. You definitely caught us and our punishment was just even though it sucks lol.

Nice clanmates you have, not even defending your name ...

JonnyM

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 04:43:59 AM »
This account is without doubt linked by both IP and MAC to 836284 which was banned for using unreal bot, i have seen the evidence on our shared drive and there is no doubt that you are using UB. Tell me this is not you when the account is using your computer on your internet connection.

There has been a precedent set here lately of people who fess up, feel guilty for what they have done and promise to change their ways are some times given a second chance.
You decided to go old school, come in and bare face lye and deny it.

Offline Davis

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 04:50:07 AM »
This must be some sort of error... I have never used any 3rd party. I know this is a mistake. If your system is full-proof, I ask politely that you allow me the privilege to play, and you will see that this is an error.

Offline complexion

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 08:44:26 AM »
This is beyond talking. To all of my knowledge Davis was for sure 100 percent not using unreal bot. It sucks that he got put in the same light as myself teekay and intensity. Davis is a great dude and never did he know that the three of us were cheating or did he to the best of my knowledge cheat. He is a really good player better than either me teekay or intensity and i ask that he does not get screwed for the terrible decision that his clanmates made. I am very sry we deceived you davis and hope this can all get cleared up.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 13:57:48 PM »
ever since this guy has been banned he won't even show up on ts

Offline Davis

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 17:33:54 PM »
ever since this guy has been banned he won't even show up on ts
Like I said, I was out of town for the past week before returning Sunday night.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager