Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Monkey shit  (Read 5740 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: Monkey shit
« Reply #15 on: Friday, December 06, 2013, 05:50:11 AM »
The round ends after the first kill when a weapon is forceclassed by an admin.

Only on VIP maps right?

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #16 on: Friday, December 06, 2013, 05:51:42 AM »
I am not sure if only on VIP maps. I guess so.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #17 on: Friday, December 06, 2013, 16:30:07 PM »
The round ends after the first kill when a weapon is forceclassed by an admin. To sum up, he didnt cheat himself a better weapon, it was done by an admin. End of story. Lock.

Done by what admin we were all on TS , we were watching this dude foreclass himself , we banned him from our server . so fuck it he won't be coming back he can play with whoever and pull and pull that bs

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Friday, December 06, 2013, 17:00:38 PM »
If Hard says he was throwing nades then it has nothing to do with sniper training.
It has, you get an m4 with 4 frags and fully loaded flashes etc. Had the same happening on a second account recently.

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 06, 2013, 17:02:09 PM »
Done by what admin we were all on TS , we were watching this dude foreclass himself , we banned him from our server . so fuck it he won't be coming back he can play with whoever and pull and pull that bs
Banning without solid proof, great way to keep the community alive!  :up:

Offline Ganja

« Reply #20 on: Friday, December 06, 2013, 17:16:50 PM »

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday, December 06, 2013, 17:19:15 PM »
:shock: :shock: :shock: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :censored: :censored: :censored: :banned: :banned: :banned:
Coming from you. <3 Need to check up how my new clanmembers behave baby

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Friday, December 06, 2013, 17:51:01 PM »
Banning without solid proof, great way to keep the community alive!  :up:

It's. There server, they have every right to ban suspicious players, he came here for help @ only got the run around,

So to the admins only here, this player in question dirty or not??

I really don't see the point of fore classing on hospital map since round ends after first kill,

But then again atas had to have special written scripts the way they where running it

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Friday, December 06, 2013, 19:34:03 PM »
This account is the same NS solid guy who tried to lag up the server and he changes his names every 24 to 48 hours , this guy was self fore classing , thats the proof wicked we watched him do a self foreclass he was the VIp and was throwing nades and all in our server the aas

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Friday, December 06, 2013, 20:07:08 PM »
This account is the same NS solid guy who tried to lag up the server and he changes his names every 24 to 48 hours , this guy was self fore classing , thats the proof wicked we watched him do a self foreclass he was the VIp and was throwing nades and all in our server the aas

Hey hardmatic I believe you's , it's you're server do as want, regardless what people say here

Side note tell corrupter to email me the PayPal link

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #25 on: Friday, December 06, 2013, 20:42:55 PM »
LMAO more pure genius from weakmatic.

Assist really needs to crack down on the kids in this community. sure they may just be inexperience and unknowledgeable about hacks but its nothing but a detriment to assist as a whole. - on top of being extremely laughable and making the forums look like a sh1t show.

You really think monkey - an experienced and GOOD player would dabble in hacks? - and if he did it would be something as obvious as forclass? WITH admins in the server? lmfao.

Granted 1 of your kid admins forced him or something to cause this or its all made up, or someone with a similar tag.

What a joke.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Friday, December 06, 2013, 22:08:46 PM »
LMAO more pure genius from weakmatic.

Assist really needs to crack down on the kids in this community. sure they may just be inexperience and unknowledgeable about hacks but its nothing but a detriment to assist as a whole. - on top of being extremely laughable and making the forums look like a sh1t show.

You really think monkey - an experienced and GOOD player would dabble in hacks? - and if he did it would be something as obvious as forclass? WITH admins in the server? lmfao.

Granted 1 of your kid admins forced him or something to cause this or its all made up, or someone with a similar tag.

What a joke.

And what does assist have to do with how a person runs and pays for there own server???
Not a thing

Can't wait to start my own American server,
Name will be when in doubt put em out lol
-=[NOBS]=-

Offline Ganja

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, December 07, 2013, 06:25:25 AM »
I'm with Dave on this server. Nobody would risk getting caught for hacking by forceclassing himself gun and nades especially when admin is on lol, but ok, your server, you do what you want. Pity admins are banhappy nowadays

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, December 10, 2013, 17:14:46 PM »
seems like this game supports more Bullshit players than clean play . Like I said a player that's not an admin that can foreclass himself , lands a ban on himself. Topic is locked Fuck you Dav3 you punk

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager