Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Watch List  (Read 30341 times)

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
Re: Watch List
« Reply #15 on: Monday, June 25, 2012, 21:02:21 PM »
Couple more:

Quintana 818188
ImStupid&IKnowIt 818552

Both on Urban Assault today.  One is 10 honor, the other 15.  They got every kill in a 10 on 9 game in about 45 seconds, three rounds in a row.  Between the two of them, over three rounds, they had 29 kills.  The rounds were over.  I was one of the last alive because Quintana had to reload.  I tossed a flash and it went off literally right at his feet.  No effect.  He headshotted me and the guy behind me.  ImStupid&IKnowIt was the same.  Everyone just left the server, including those two losers.  Great game until they showed up.  Server went from 18 to 5 in two rounds.  These guys just kill the game.

Can be second accounts remember that. Quintana for example belongs to:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/57346/
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline ishootfriendlies

« Reply #16 on: Monday, June 25, 2012, 21:03:48 PM »
I just joined their team on bridge and started fragging them until Admin booted me.  ImStupid&IKnowIt was bragging that he already had a hardware ban, as several players were accusing he and Quint of hacking.  He was just laughing at them.
« Last Edit: Monday, June 25, 2012, 21:07:05 PM by ishootfriendlies »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #17 on: Monday, June 25, 2012, 23:56:19 PM »
818541.txt:2012-06-25 10:58:22 | Try2TouchMe | 174.253.192.138 | W58epq3g1rbeAqq33raiT1xfH86A
obvious, playing right now.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/818541/
« Last Edit: Monday, June 25, 2012, 23:58:00 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ishootfriendlies

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 10:17:11 AM »
818541.txt:2012-06-25 10:58:22 | Try2TouchMe | 174.253.192.138 | W58epq3g1rbeAqq33raiT1xfH86A
obvious, playing right now.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/818541/

Yes.  I was playing weapons cache with him last night.  He went something like, 15-0, 14-2, 16-3.  I ghosted him each time I died to watch what he was doing.  One thing that really stuck out was how he would throw grenades right to the exact right place, time after time.

For example, he ran into that middle room on the mid floor, the one that overlooks the warehouse right over secondary objective, and faces the mid entrance.  He ran into there from the vending/snack room, having just come down from the third floor.  he has not seen the warehouse at all.  Nevertheless, as he ran in he was priming a grenade, and as soon as he got to the window he tossed it to the far left corner that comes in from the elevator areas.  He landed the grenade right on a defender who was hidden there.  There was no way he could have know that anybody was there, or that is was a defender and not another assault person.  I saw this time after time with him.  He somehow knew that a person was there, and who it was.

Offline ishootfriendlies

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 10:20:30 AM »
Can be second accounts remember that. Quintana for example belongs to:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/57346/

I agree, but having a second account does not let you be unaffected by a stun.  Also, even very good players, (some of the 82nd people, nexus kicker, some of the Sur people, etc) who always dominate, can't clear a map in 45 seconds and get every kill.  That is one of the great things about this game.  Everyone has a chance, even the most inexperienced.  Good players dominate long term, but anyone can get killed on any given round.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 11:19:41 AM »
hmm...29-3 in 30 minutes on pipeline .... thats almost 1 kill per minute, 60 Kills an hour.

just rofl
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline k!cker

• View Profile
  • AA: k!cker
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 11:37:23 AM »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 13:14:46 PM »
hmm...29-3 in 30 minutes on pipeline .... thats almost 1 kill per minute, 60 Kills an hour.

just rofl
I guess pipeline is a bit slower, but I've had more than 60 kills in an hour on Urban Assault. Back in 2.6 with the SF mod where you could easily get 4 guys just by spamming the middle and then some more from spawn all within a minute. Of course it didn't always work out well, they spam back...
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 13:23:23 PM »
I guess pipeline is a bit slower, but I've had more than 60 kills in an hour on Urban Assault. Back in 2.6 with the SF mod where you could easily get 4 guys just by spamming the middle and then some more from spawn all within a minute. Of course it didn't always work out well, they spam back...

an score like this is possible, but the way he was playing lol.. 70+ of ping an headshoting everyone.
I was there  :rambo:
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ]SFC[SerialCowKilla

• aao Vet since 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 15:00:13 PM »
plz check katie1996

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/818352/

flashes wherever he want, never used sf weapon, kill with headshots etc. knows everytime where enemy is, teamkiller if called hacker or cheater.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 15:04:01 PM by --- »
there are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who dont

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 15:08:48 PM »
Played with this katie1996 this morning and he/she wasn't playing legit.

Offline ishootfriendlies

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 15:33:34 PM »
aww shucks

Don't get too warm and fuzzy.  I was only saying that so you would go easy on me.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 17:38:40 PM »
ImStupid&IKnowIt
RickROLLiNG
ACAB

Who is it? 3 gayfriends. They enter to the server and use PB kick.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 17:44:43 PM by [Majestic]tidididi »

Offline ishootfriendlies

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 18:21:17 PM »
ImStupid&IKnowIt
RickROLLiNG
ACAB

Who is it? 3 gayfriends. They enter to the server and use PB kick.

Crap, I forgot RickROLLiNG.  They did the PB kick to me as well, along with Quintana when I called them out as hackers.  They did not even communicate, it is like they know the drill.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 18:38:48 PM »
This game became unplayable because of flamers and other stupid people.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager