Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Watch List  (Read 30319 times)

Offline zoxee

First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline zoxee

Re: Watch List
« Reply #121 on: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 14:19:57 PM »
Lol what?

I guess this guy didn't start cheating already  :D :D
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

TheBlackGinger

« Reply #122 on: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 14:27:46 PM »
50 kills on Border in 6 minutes? Impossible even with hacks. This server is modded to give you tons of kills and extra points. Assist admin should check it out: (-HJC-) Clan Server - ReSpawn & Ultimate mod - pwd clans.hu

Apart from that, 16 kills on Bridge in 55 minutes, 25 kills on HT in 43 minutes, etc. seems quite normal to me.

Funny though that Orso "Cheater" Bianco reported this guy, guess he has must have "some sixth sense" to detect hackers, since he claimed for solid proof for his ban, this guy's battletracker isn't even close to a cheaters one and far from being proof.

« Last Edit: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 14:33:37 PM by TheBlackGinger »

Offline Denaturat

« Reply #123 on: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 14:33:05 PM »
50 kills on Border in 6 minutes? Impossible even with hacks. This server is modded to give you tons of kills and extra points. Assist admin should check it out: (-HJC-) Clan Server - ReSpawn & Ultimate mod - pwd clans.hu

Apart from that, 16 kills on Bridge in 55 minutes, 25 kills on HT in 43 minutes, etc. seems quite normal to me.

Funny though that Orso "Cheater" Bianco reported this guy, he must have "some sixth sense", since he claimed for solid proof for his ban, this guy's battletracker isn't even close to a cheaters one and far from being proof.

LOL man dont call me hacker bycas i not are and this guy have 7 FR and for u is clean lol i played with this guy 3 rounds and he kiled 16 ppl in 3 rounds that is not 55 min LOL

TheBlackGinger

« Reply #124 on: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 14:38:38 PM »
@Orso "Cheater" Bianco: learn to speak english and learn to read the battletracker stats.

And yes, you are a cheater, but because you called all your friends (hackers too?) to talk about how nice you are and pressuring the admin's decision, you got unbanned.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #125 on: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 14:43:42 PM »
gotta BAN THE SERVER OWNER FOR CHEATING! we aren't going to allow this kind of modification! cmon, we aren't on 2.6!
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Denaturat

« Reply #126 on: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 14:46:45 PM »
LOL look at me stats and u stats wcho probably cheating ??

I was with Admin on the BC and he see i can doo that how for Him was like hack but that can doo evry player lol soo mr.thehackginger dont tallk about me bad bycas i powned u ass meny time LOL

Offline ^FanaT!c][+

« Reply #127 on: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 14:47:04 PM »
Please do not insult Orso. He was unbanned, Pit talked to him and even played with him. Everything was explained so stop complaining.
 Coming back to this player : http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/820514/ he's avg kills is 50 per hour. It is quite weird so we just ask to check him

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #128 on: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 14:51:34 PM »
I'm wondering if those reports are still necesary, I'm lost, can We still ban without "hard" proofs?
and guys, go discuss through PM, do not spam the damn topic.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline waNted

« Reply #129 on: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 14:53:26 PM »
I dont see noone who hawe that ratio on BC lol this guy is BS
I know him, he was just a tracker whore, that's why he has those stats
they see me ROLLIN' they HATIN'

Offline Ganja

« Reply #130 on: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 18:02:52 PM »
I gues there aren't any proofs needed, 50 kills in 6 minutes is impossible. That respawn server on border u're talking about isn't even tracked so its not coming from there. If u look at the points on border u'll notice it was only 1 vs 1 but even that its impossible, aimbot ftw

TheBlackGinger

« Reply #131 on: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 18:17:33 PM »
I gues there aren't any proofs needed, 50 kills in 6 minutes is impossible. That respawn server on border u're talking about isn't even tracked so its not coming from there. If u look at the points on border u'll notice it was only 1 vs 1 but even that its impossible, aimbot ftw

In his "last sessions", Mr Sherlock.

I saw Possessed on that server so he can confirm you get not 1 kill if you actually kill, you get like 100 kills for one.

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 18:27:12 PM »
Correct.

This thing needs to be non-honor. Until we have some general mechanism, I want that admin to just disabled hackhunter. I tried to contact him, but so far no response.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #133 on: Sunday, August 05, 2012, 18:28:08 PM »
Well then ot's not respawn, cauz they are never tracked. Such servers shouldn't be tracked, or atleast don't call 'levels' "honor" cauz it ain't

and wtf Ginger, in yr SS the guy has score in 0 minutes, those ar enever tracked?

Offline zoxee

« Reply #134 on: Monday, August 06, 2012, 20:32:59 PM »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager