Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Vegeta  (Read 18437 times)

Offline Dialects

Re: Vegeta
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, January 02, 2014, 23:16:56 PM »
Possessed, please refrain from direct insulting.

There is no need for it.

While I agree that this thread is rather humorous, I'd like for respect to be kept above all :)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 17:03:14 PM »
Vegeta  calls himself TheSlater now lol
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline testerKB

• Bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 17:39:29 PM »
EXCUSE ME BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW ME AND MY HUSBAND PLAY!

Yeah, I don't know also, but i'd like to watch it.

Possessed, please refrain from direct insulting.

There is no need for it.

Yeah, show some respect, dude.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, January 12, 2014, 12:31:28 PM »
I am a Slater
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #49 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 19:03:11 PM »
Recent stats, collected over the last 9 days:

Code: [Select]
Map Kills Deaths Points Leader Points Wins Points Objective Points Rounds ROE FR
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Border 9 16 432 15 350 50 20 -8 0.56
Bridge Crossing 67 81 -3049 185 1380 90 103 -5757 0.83
SF CSAR 4 3 -1060 30 135 10 6 -1265 1.33
Urban Assault 12 22 -8421 5 200 0 34 -14239 0.55
[mAAp] Breakout 15 36 186 -20 650 0 43 -1202 0.42
[mAAp] Monkey Island 4 4 50 0 50 0 3 0 1.00

Time for permanent ban?
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 19:04:49 PM by ELiZ »

Offline Bart!

« Reply #50 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 19:14:16 PM »
that's as intentional as it can be, just a toxic player for this community.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #51 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 19:23:08 PM »
just a toxic player for this community.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 20:05:08 PM »
I didn't wanna post, because I don't like the dude because of his attitude all over the forums and I might be biased because of that.

But indeed, it does seem he can't seem to calm down enough not to shoot all the friendlies that 'talk too much' or whatever else they might be doing that annoys him.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 20:08:10 PM »
Perm ban is the only solution for a idiot like this.

Offline CS-ACI-

« Reply #54 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 03:08:02 AM »
Hello,

OK, having just read all this, a couple of points.

1 - IT IS JUST A GAME.
2 - That Roe is a tad excessive ( please note my clan is/was know for flashing each other hence our Roe )

Whilst I joined -ACI- to stop people spoiling the game with cheats, and it appears that the game is also being spoiled by some player actions. There are several threads with similar requests to this one "ban so and so for this or that reason". Back in the day there was another site that produced a list of "unwanted" players that admins could opt into, maybe this would be something ELiZ and the other may want to consider.

Steve

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 03:40:22 AM »
I totally understand what you're trying to say, Steve. Back in those days there were so many players and servers (even on the same map) to choose from, that one or two teamkilling here or there wasn't really a big problem.

However, nowadays, when at the best of times we have no more than 5-8 full servers (just an estimate, I don't know the exact numbers, plus there are more servers with just a few people on them), therefore a guy who come teamkilling his own team every time he joins a server gets really annoying really fast. There's usually not even another server to join (on the same map at least) to get away from him.

And you said you guys liked to flash each other... that's not really a problem as a flash gives you a maximum of only -10 ROE (per person flashed), which doesn't really amount to much a lot of the times.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 06:09:01 AM »
Drop his honor to like 2, and make sure every server has a minimum honor of 10, problem solved.

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #57 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 10:42:30 AM »
I totally understand what you're trying to say, Steve. Back in those days there were so many players and servers (even on the same map) to choose from, that one or two teamkilling here or there wasn't really a big problem.

However, nowadays, when at the best of times we have no more than 5-8 full servers (just an estimate, I don't know the exact numbers, plus there are more servers with just a few people on them), therefore a guy who come teamkilling his own team every time he joins a server gets really annoying really fast. There's usually not even another server to join (on the same map at least) to get away from him.

And you said you guys liked to flash each other... that's not really a problem as a flash gives you a maximum of only -10 ROE (per person flashed), which doesn't really amount to much a lot of the times.
  it depends m8 me and some friends sometimes also flash each other at beggining of round and if we flash real close it gives -800. but not all times. i can explain but it happens.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 11:02:03 AM »
  it depends m8 me and some friends sometimes also flash each other at beggining of round and if we flash real close it gives -800. but not all times. i can explain but it happens.
Oh, I know that, it's the early ROE. It's there to defend against people who start up the round firing at friendlies and then it gives a lot of ROE (usually accompanied with a suicide).

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 11:27:05 AM »
So get rid of him, case closed

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager