Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: OJ Pimpso aka alki  (Read 9762 times)

Offline noobslayer

Re: OJ Pimpso aka alki
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 07:56:04 AM »
look at his stats , The Numbers never lie ,he's a 47 honor with a Major General Rank , and his Kill/death on all maps are Ridiculous  . he's a toggler no admin no devs around he toggles,47 honor with over 75k kills

I think you are very new, if you played with aaotracker back in the days you would've known that even someone with 200k kills can have 10 honor

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 07:56:37 AM »
You guys really need to learn how to edit posts...

X2

Offline zoxee

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 10:22:59 AM »
The tracker stats do not lie, he actually played that many hours

Good point, that just shows how long he has been cheating this game.
Just another Madoff, who manages to adapt anti-fraud measures as they come
but who is bound to fail one day or another. Just a question of time.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 10:38:23 AM »

True that they all get caught sooner or later, they get sloppy and bam caught :-)

Far as oj I remember him from 2.85 and earlier version caught 2 of his accounts back when I was part of -USA- clan
Maybe old habits don't die
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 13:24:02 PM by W!ck!d »

Offline Mixk

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 12:09:31 PM »

True that they all get caught sooner or later, they get sloppy and bam caught :-)
:banned: sooner sounds good  :makemyday:
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 15:23:39 PM »
All legit players have amazing frag rates in all maps ? and crazy kill numbers that don't add up ? in a noob account . This Game is fucking dead . Its ok for Players to having crazy kill numbers with black screen shots, and to kill everything on every map and say its ok its normal with black shots right? I seen OJ shoot ppl all around in 360 and hs 4 or 5 ppl at once almost thats good skills right? Idk maybe i should leave like I do and then come back to find out players get banned it happens every time  , OJ only averages one hour per day . Look at his map history a normal good player has bad maps not all maps are his good maps come the fuck on!
As others have stated and as I was trying to explain, he had the kills with his main account on tracker and then changed the account that was connected with that BT account. Before 2012 this could be done easily enough.

As for the cheating w/e, I don't believe I've seen him play so I can't really say anything about that. To me, those stats don't really say much, because as said, he's probably just playing for FR.
From the good old days, I remember this guy: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/591582/-GuNNy%3B/
He just played for FR no matter what. If he had died more than twice in one session, he'd be gone. Back in that day, it was probably easier to find servers with a bunch of newcomers playing than nowadays, though.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 15:54:20 PM »

Exactly

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 15:54:59 PM »

Far as oj I remember him from 2.85 and earlier version caught 2 of his accounts back when I was part of -USA- clan
Maybe old habits don't die

definitely using them again in this aa2.5 version

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 18:04:15 PM »
OMG HAKERZ EVERIVERE, learn to play ffs

Offline zoxee

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 18:43:02 PM »
OMG HAKERZ EVERIVERE, learn to play ffs

bro you know i like you, and i know you can give impossible shots yourself as i
was on your team but it's different, i spectated you and you are just a fantastic clean player.
On the other hand when i spectate guys like those we talk about here, i always have a bad feeling,
They sometimes watch walls or make other weird moves that are simply not present when
watching respected top players who by the way, also die sometimes in noobish situations.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 19:21:31 PM »
zoxx bro, im paranoid myself too(depends on mood), but looking at his argument about honor and tracker stats just cracks me up, its possible that he's cheating, i never played with or against him, but again his argument is weak so i troll him a little. you guys lucky that you can somehow affect on ban decision, otherwise you would byte your pillow hard at night.

edit, this is how we were playing ESL, yet we protested, admins didnt gave a shit
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqm71Y_D5e0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUcAMfTKd2lWLGF89vJlBeug[/youtube]

cmon bart tell them 
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 19:38:45 PM by krIz+ »

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 19:43:34 PM »
I was just an average player but you have no idea how many times i've been called cheater on USA servers, if i did take a ss everytime that happen i might have to buy an external drive, my advice let people complain whatever they like, begging is free, only assist admins can ban players, meanwhile let them be fooling them selfs. 

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 21:22:38 PM »
zoxx bro, im paranoid myself too(depends on mood), but looking at his argument about honor and tracker stats just cracks me up, its possible that he's cheating, i never played with or against him, but again his argument is weak so i troll him a little. you guys lucky that you can somehow affect on ban decision, otherwise you would byte your pillow hard at night.

edit, this is how we were playing ESL, yet we protested, admins didnt gave a shit
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqm71Y_D5e0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUcAMfTKd2lWLGF89vJlBeug[/youtube]

cmon bart tell them

LOL good one

Offline world-

• View Profile
  • AA: world-
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 23:25:48 PM »
That's my boy Alk..he's like grandfathered in to this game. sure he used to cheat, maybe still does but I would say he has a golden ticket to get outta jail free. lol Just take the headshots and move on. Nothing to see here.

Pay no attention to tracker and his hours or honor, his original account is much older.

Offline ojpimpson

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, October 29, 2013, 23:40:48 PM »
LOL dam 3 pages all for me.. hard you flatter me!!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager