Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: nsd[fanatic]  (Read 12232 times)

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
Re: nsd[fanatic]
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 17:20:33 PM »
games are for fun, i dont mind getting killed, since when does someone jump on the bandwagon and start being a dickhead when someone is trying to keep the game clean, maybe hes not a cheater, but maybe the next one will be, win some lose some, stop being a moany cunt and move on, get a grip of your life. Pro gamers lmao, whats pro about pressing WASD and clicking your mouse, a games a game.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #61 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 17:28:22 PM »
games are for fun, i dont mind getting killed, since when does someone jump on the bandwagon and start being a dickhead when someone is trying to keep the game clean, maybe hes not a cheater, but maybe the next one will be, win some lose some, stop being a moany cunt and move on, get a grip of your life. Pro gamers lmao, whats pro about pressing WASD and clicking your mouse, a games a game.

Much people can reach their ambitions by playing video games only.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #62 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 17:29:32 PM »
Pro gamers lmao, whats pro about pressing WASD and clicking your mouse, a games a game.

i guess krIz+ just tried to tell you that the distance between a real pro's gaming level and yours,
is the same as the distance between the earth and the farest star in the galaxy  :D
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 17:29:55 PM »
I envy those people, i have to work 80 hours a week to pay bills and provide for my family, so the game is a break for me.

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 17:32:23 PM »
Im not a noob at this game, ive played since 08, so not as long as everyone else no doubt, but i have tricks and shit too, i got myself the g930s, and all that shit, i aint complaining about players better than me, there are load!, i thought this guy was cheating, maybe i was wrong, dont wanna get into a fight with the 'pros' about recoil control and stuff, if this is all thats going to happen then lock this thread as im getting tired of this moany community lol.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #65 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 17:37:04 PM »
I envy those people, i have to work 80 hours a week to pay bills and provide for my family, so the game is a break for me.

80 hours a week? not sure if srs

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 17:40:30 PM »
im in the hotel industry, im serious.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #67 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 17:41:44 PM »
80 hours a week? not sure if srs

he lives on mars, weeks there have 10 days
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Forgottenbob

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 17:42:27 PM »
i fucking hate you lol, stop taking the piss. this topic is pretty much over.
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 17:44:22 PM by Forgottenbob »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #69 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 17:47:49 PM »
i fucking hate you lol, stop taking the piss. this topic is pretty much over.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lr1QwAa2sA[/youtube]

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 17:50:49 PM »
Enough for now, time will tell now... :lock:
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager