Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [(JAM)]^.ExE Is B.S.  (Read 7067 times)

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
Re: [(JAM)]^.ExE Is B.S.
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, January 05, 2014, 21:36:49 PM »
having a good 100 thousand sets in a row is not questionable these days , corrupter might talk shit but he's not gonna just ban you off of one shot , You play the game long enough you can tell the difference of a players movement and tactics  , I go to Euro servers and Ghosting is a big factor there . We should have a big ass 1 v 1 tournament for pure bragging rights

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #31 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 01:27:36 AM »
having a good 100 thousand sets in a row is not questionable these days , corrupter might talk shit but he's not gonna just ban you off of one shot , You play the game long enough you can tell the difference of a players movement and tactics  , I go to Euro servers and Ghosting is a big factor there . We should have a big ass 1 v 1 tournament for pure bragging rights
Well I don't know which one of you 2 it is, but I got banned 2 times the day before yesterday for getting 3 kills on your server.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #32 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 01:34:07 AM »
We should have a big ass 1 v 1 tournament for pure bragging rights

Says the 'hardcore gamer' ^^

Online Bart!

« Reply #33 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 04:28:24 AM »
First of all, ghosting or soundplaying are 2 different things, I generally see americans not using their sound then blaming us for ghosting.

2nd. 1v1 doesn't say anything because a lot of factors like flanking and where teammates are are not being taken into account anymore. Almost all 1v1 matches I played when I was still playing in the 1v1 ladder was just hearing him, flashing him, killing him. It's boring.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #34 on: Monday, January 06, 2014, 05:25:36 AM »
The degree of stupidity this thread is clinging to is just....astonishing, I must say.

First the ever-so-light hacking/cheating accusations, then the classy dumb-justification-act following with a not so surprisingly unexpected turn of taste towards ghosting with a hint of player hierarchy --YES, the ever lasting debate between competitive & pubs. Could that be the end of it?! No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <- (emphasise on the exclamation mark, if you hadn't notice)

Out of the blue comes out another accusation (for further reference, one thread per accusation please), this time around on Ganja. Then again to the whole conceptualisation of what makes a competitive player and what doesn't and to wrap it all up, we are to conclude that all of these idiotic and badly expanded topics all come together to solidly affirm, and I quote:

I go to Euro servers and Ghosting is a big factor there . We should have a big ass 1 v 1 tournament for pure bragging rights

Not even sure what to make of it all.

I'll leave it as is. Thread locked.

/Dan
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager