Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: -.^exiT  (Read 7053 times)

Offline Bart!

Re: -.^exiT
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 11:12:42 AM »
I think wickid was just trying to make a compliment without being too obvious, but you took it one step further where he couldn't back off without losing his dignity.

Every day this coummunity becomes smaller anyway, couldn't we just try to get along?
I sincerely want to, but is his compliment the same as in game:

he shoots me, global chat: "Im sorry im just tbagging someone"

teammate blows me up:
In global: "good job teammate"

Yeah, he sincerely is giving compliments and he definitely does not have a grudge or is not trying to be annoying at the slightest bit in a kiddy way.

And now you probably see why I responded like that in that direct way. And all of this started because he went crazy when I shot him a few times with my second account. Just unnecessary. Last time I played I never said anything to start it either. So I suggest he backs off and stops being annoying by responding irrationally out of a grudge, and you will not see any reaction from my side either.
« Last Edit: Monday, September 23, 2013, 11:17:46 AM by Bart! »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 12:08:56 PM »
I sincerely want to, but is his compliment the same as in game:

he shoots me, global chat: "Im sorry im just tbagging someone"

teammate blows me up:
In global: "good job teammate"

Yeah, he sincerely is giving compliments and he definitely does not have a grudge or is not trying to be annoying at the slightest bit in a kiddy way.

And now you probably see why I responded like that in that direct way. And all of this started because he went crazy when I shot him a few times with my second account. Just unnecessary. Last time I played I never said anything to start it either. So I suggest he backs off and stops being annoying by responding irrationally out of a grudge, and you will not see any reaction from my side either.

Omfg are u serious, I let everyone I kill taste my nice nuttz and always bag them and put in global chat BAGGED @ TAGGED,   wow taking the game a bit serious if u can't handle being bagged , if u can't handle a little trash talk in game maybe think about playing something else

Now stay on what this topic was made for exit, otherwise lock this post already

Offline Bart!

« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 12:21:10 PM »
Omfg are u serious, I let everyone I kill taste my nice nuttz and always bag them and put in global chat BAGGED @ TAGGED,   wow taking the game a bit serious if u can't handle being bagged , if u can't handle a little trash talk in game maybe think about playing something else

Now stay on what this topic was made for exit, otherwise lock this post already
yeah and the GOOD JOB TRON when I got 203d by him was totally coincidence as well, just like your rage in the forum about me and your totally random reply to me here. It all makes sense now.

If you really think it's that and that only, I wouldn't have even cared one single bit.

But I do agree, let's not take this game too serious, that's how this all started. Because someone took it a bit too personal when he got killed by a 2nd account.

So let's stop this now at this point, and it's alright.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 17:40:10 PM »
yeah and the GOOD JOB TRON when I got 203d by him was totally coincidence as well, just like your rage in the forum about me and your totally random reply to me here. It all makes sense now.

If you really think it's that and that only, I wouldn't have even cared one single bit.

But I do agree, let's not take this game too serious, that's how this all started. Because someone took it a bit too personal when he got killed by a 2nd account.

So let's stop this now at this point, and it's alright.

Its nothing personal Bart if u know me I always like to fuck around in game, but where all good  ;-)

Offline Bart!

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 09:05:20 AM »
good :)

Offline woopty

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 16:35:13 PM »
Pfff !!!! cmon -.^exiT is an easy kill...just need to step up ya game hahaha...... neverforgotten0911 were you been nubby ? You tasted the sack many times havent ya hahaha !!!!. You know me bro,,,,,,,,,,,I bag ya and give you thumbs up lol... -.^exiT is a decent player,, ive gamed with him many times and i never had any trouble with him.....just a decent player period.

Offline FilteredName1488911

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 17:15:32 PM »
Just trojan that exiT guy, check if he has some shit on his machine, and close this topic.

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 17:25:18 PM »
Just trojan that exiT guy, check if he has some shit on his machine, and close this topic.

Assist can do that? Wow...

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 18:40:08 PM »

U mean like how they got u pit lol

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 18:46:11 PM »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager