Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Check this guy  (Read 12000 times)

Offline -Dave-

• View Profile
  • AA: jMz;-
Re: Check this guy
« Reply #45 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 13:32:30 PM »
"Hating israeli players since AA2.5"

i bet all this hating because we're the best
players.

HATERS GONNA HATE

« Last Edit: Monday, August 26, 2013, 13:40:47 PM by -Dave- »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 13:32:57 PM »
Because he's raging on his previous clanmembers, remember when he was SWISS? :D
Welcome in ad club of the 'banned on IGC server with no reason'

IGC server is the best running server out there, haven't seen no immature kick/ban happy admins there,, unlike a server I won't name

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 14:23:59 PM »
IGC server is the best running server out there, haven't seen no immature kick/ban happy admins there,, unlike a server I won't name

you never encountered Timbuctoo from igc?
he thinks he is the fuhrer, one word against him, good or bad word doesn't matter and ur kick/banned.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #48 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 14:40:33 PM »
he thinks he is the fuhrer, one word against him, good or bad word doesn't matter and ur kick/banned.

He doesn't play anymore

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 12:45:48 PM »
`

Thats a lie because its lagging hard everyday, atleast the hosp server wick.

Offline God

« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 13:50:20 PM »
well :) dont play on it mate :) and problem is solved. if the servers is lagging that much as you say .

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 14:58:25 PM »
`

Thats a lie because its lagging hard everyday, atleast the hosp server wick.

If any server lags pm me and I will restart it, only bad thing now is that the server dies because of the freezing loading screen bug

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 16:11:03 PM »
If any server lags pm me and I will restart it, only bad thing now is that the server dies because of the freezing loading screen bug
:D restart dosn't helps much and the bug will be fixed soon !
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 16:47:09 PM »
:D restart dosn't helps much and the bug will be fixed soon !

Yes it worked last couple times

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 17:22:31 PM »

no man when I was able to play more, he was level headed and cool player to shot the shit with well at least with me, you cool as well b, :-).   , only 3 others where u cone from are cool

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 17:51:06 PM »
well :) dont play on it mate :) and problem is solved. if the servers is lagging that much as you say .
well mate you did not play a few days and in this time there were more than only a few 5 second lags on it including packet loss for every player I like your clan and your server why shouldnt I play on it. maybe changing your hoster could fix that problem mate  :D

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, August 27, 2013, 17:54:18 PM »
well mate you did not play a few days and in this time there were more than only a few 5 second lags on it including packet loss for every player I like your clan and your server why shouldnt I play on it. maybe changing your hoster could fix that problem because there are hosp servers without these problems. That means it has nothing to do with assist.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager