Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Check this guy  (Read 11996 times)

JonnyM

Re: Check this guy
« Reply #15 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 02:29:45 AM »
Killing idles, very sad, this is his 'donor' account 836254

Offline krIz+

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 02:55:20 AM »
i will repeat this for a zillionth time, DISABLE TRACKER, you will lose all the scrubs

Online Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #17 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 02:56:16 AM »
I'm sure Homey will not agree with that :D
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #18 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 04:29:20 AM »
no dont disable tracker, just disable die KIA.

So you got the kills but not fragrate  :D

JonnyM

« Reply #19 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 05:03:25 AM »
What do you mean, disable KIA?

Online Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #20 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 05:04:55 AM »
What do you mean, disable KIA?
no death score;
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #21 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 05:34:55 AM »
I have personally experienced that there is a big group of israeli kids hacking on this game, so yes, the flag makes people more suspicious for me.

+1 If you see an israel flag with a high fragrate, it's pretty suspicious indeed

It's funny cus I actually wanted to report him aswell and now I see this topic  :up:

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline zoxee

« Reply #22 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 06:10:19 AM »
+1 krIz, blue+ and motivated are nice and clean guys, so no need to suspect
a whole country. But i have to disagree when it comes to disabling the tracker,
because cheaters just enjoy killing a lot and i don't think they really care if it's tracked or not,
as they always have a good FR no matter what, until they are eventually banned.

Moreover, if tracker is disabled and you meet a hacker some day with a long complicated
name, you will not be able to look for him somewhere and look if the stats are suspicious
or not. Aimbots often have namechangers, so if there was no tracker, it would be almost
impossible to track the guys down easily.

And last slayer pls take down that ridiculous zyzz pic, as he and his nub brother were
already caught 3x for smuggling anabolic steroids which they probably also (mis)used themselves,
This eventually led to his own tragic death at 22, a very common age for getting a heart attack i suppose...
(it wasn't an inborn heart defect).

« Last Edit: Friday, August 09, 2013, 06:19:25 AM by zoxee »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #23 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 06:52:25 AM »
And last slayer pls take down that ridiculous zyzz pic, as he and his nub brother were
already caught 3x for smuggling anabolic steroids which they probably also (mis)used themselves,
This eventually led to his own tragic death at 22, a very common age for getting a heart attack i suppose...
(it wasn't an inborn heart defect).

Actually it was his brother who got caught and not zyzz himself, and yes he did steriods, do I care? No. He motivates people in a way no one else does, even if he did drugs

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #24 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 07:01:49 AM »
Killing idles, very sad, this is his 'donor' account 836254

Hungarian Navy Seals Clan Server
Urban Assault    984    3    56    0.05    02h 22m

Yeah 3 kills in 2h22 , maybe his real capacity with his hacks switched off? Perhaps he's just a ghoster and not a hacker

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #25 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 07:28:32 AM »
I know 3-4 players from Israel played one year ago in [SWISS] clan. I guess they do not hack, they do ghosting. that's all.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #26 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 07:37:40 AM »
I know 3-4 players from Israel played one year ago in [SWISS] clan. I guess they do not hack, they do ghosting. that's all.

The fact that you take time to write on this forums about 3 clean israeli players , shows how dirty they are ;)

Offline hardplay_lolz

• View Profile
  • AA: hard
« Reply #27 on: Friday, August 23, 2013, 21:58:14 PM »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 12:51:46 PM »
Can anyone send this guy a warning? He's playing with 1 account in each team right now, it's just gorrible ...

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, August 24, 2013, 12:56:00 PM »
5 0 main acc
0 5 noob acc

serious... ban this noob!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager