Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 37/3 in UA with mos yeah right  (Read 7575 times)

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

Re: 37/3 in UA with mos yeah right
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 17:50:34 PM »
lol she ain't all that good possessed, don't listen to her, play on have fun and bag the shit out of her when u kill her ass
I understand you'r confusion, you must have been around shemaled too much already, i'm not a she, i'm a he,but we can always compare our games stats every time we play in the same server, you hardly nake a 1+ frag, and when you do, it's whille camping like a rat, i dont camp, i may take it slow sum times but i adapt my game play to the enemy team, you camp from the first game to the last, and i sence that you think in you'r lil mind that you'r beter than me, well congrats, the thing is  i still dont camp with or whithout you in my team, you on the other hand, play like you have a bad sun burn and never leave spawn, sum people like you may call it a tactical way of playing, i just call it beaing a fagcowardnub, but that's me.
I guess the "ignore me" didnt reached you, i feel that in you'r mind you'r beter than me, you can always keep telling you that, you must have seudolalia syndrom. wich is that when you believe the lies you tell yourself in you'r twisted lil mind.
Kisses.

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 17:57:20 PM »
Just a note: (to each of you) provide proofs to support your submission post. Otherwise it's just going to be an accusation and as such it won't hold its own (therefore making the whole thread pointless = being closed).
Btw, can you tell me how we'r supose to provide proofs of sum 1 cheating if there's no PB anymore, tell me and ill do it so i can provide sum.

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 18:09:48 PM »
Btw, can you tell me how we'r supose to provide proofs of sum 1 cheating if there's no PB anymore, tell me and ill do it so i can provide sum.

provide a video dummie of there game play

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 18:53:05 PM »
provide a video dummie of there game play
lol a video, wait ur the 1 saying u cant upload a video ... lolz

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 18:53:56 PM »
Get your argument to PM area.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:13:49 PM »
there's no PB anymore

I guess i was away too long... wtf there's no PB ??
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:20:21 PM »
When i posted "don't worry is..." it's because i was the one exposing him in the first place, for reconnecting, for playing against idle people on locked servers, saying his tracker should be banned and were the players registered on this forum saying it shouldn't matter, tracker sucks, etc etc

52-0 & 45-0 sessions in 25 mins each,  :? not worried anymore, thanks
The funniest thing is that these sessions were brought as a proof that we shouldnt worry...
Yeah.... i wont worry anymore, i guess its normal, i report a guy headshoting everybody, and i get bs but he's tracker stats say it all, but i wont worry, that kind of sessions in game look normal to sum people.

alechko1, to you and because you're only registered for 1 month i say, let people do their job before talking. Now SherminatorPT should know better because he is an older member here.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/807420/

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/813827/

Evidence i posted at the time, too bad the forum lost some old threads when changing some things 2 months ago, but i do bet some remember this, as everyone started calling me names for even caring about this. And btw, i posted this on our private area before, check the post date:

« Last Edit: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:22:02 PM by BiG_SerGiO »
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:34:21 PM »
Lol i'm weirs so if i hear sum 1 shooting at me and i turn around and shoot him its weird??? Dont take it on me because u suckass dude.Try getting a beter sound and maybe u'll have beter reflexes. Shooting 2 guys isnt that hard if they 'r in the same direction even if they are away 1 from the other and btw tell me one thing, is that you?
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/791151/POSSESSED/
Cuz its the only possesed tracked, and if its you, you'r stats say it all, you expect to kill people in a burst playing in Euro servers with you'r monster ping? Maybe you should check my tracker and see that just in my first acc i have over 2900 hours in hospital vs you'r 105 hours, but then again it may not be you.
Never the less, i remember playing with and against you, and im sry to say but... keep praticing......
Ho and yeah..... read this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/semttuloifh.png/
If you can ask admins here to keep checking me, you'll do me a favor so it shuts up cry babys like you who are always talking bs.
lol, I've used / "coded" hacks, I know how they work and how to use them, I'm not crying, it's just my point of view (using the experience that I have in the area :P) even a known damn good hacker thinks that you cheat...
btw... nice try, such arguments don't even 'hit' me.  :cool:

edit, my first post about u was just an example of what I saw :up:, I never said that you are hacking/cheating, I just said that you play in a strange way to me...
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:41:12 PM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 20:14:52 PM »
lol, I've used / "coded" hacks, I know how they work and how to use them, I'm not crying, it's just my point of view (using the experience that I have in the area :P) even a known damn good hacker thinks that you cheat...
btw... nice try, such arguments don't even 'hit' me.  :cool:

edit, my first post about u was just an example of what I saw :up:, I never said that you are hacking/cheating, I just said that you play in a strange way to me...
I play how i play, when u have many hours in a map u know where to look in every position ur at so u dont lose time looking at spots where enemys cant be, i dont think im the only 1 that can do that, as far for my shooting i have good days and shity days like everybody.
I'll take the weird part as a compliment then.

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 20:16:58 PM »
When i posted "don't worry is..." it's because i was the one exposing him in the first place, for reconnecting, for playing against idle people on locked servers, saying his tracker should be banned and were the players registered on this forum saying it shouldn't matter, tracker sucks, etc etc

alechko1, to you and because you're only registered for 1 month i say, let people do their job before talking. Now SherminatorPT should know better because he is an older member here.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/807420/

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/813827/

Evidence i posted at the time, too bad the forum lost some old threads when changing some things 2 months ago, but i do bet some remember this, as everyone started calling me names for even caring about this. And btw, i posted this on our private area before, check the post date:

So does that mean that the retard i reported is hacking? cuz i dont need pb or any other tool to be sure he is.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 03:11:54 AM »
It means he is already known and on a watch list but with no evidence and since you guys are the one requesting evidences to ban people, i guess it will stay that way...
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 03:55:49 AM »
It means he is already known and on a watch list but with no evidence and since you guys are the one requesting evidences to ban people, i guess it will stay that way...

yea kinda of sucks that way, but i agree if u ban players with funny game play,  bunch of whinners here will whine like little girls defending em like they did before, but they can be posting about people always getting headshots ect ect ect and expect u to ban them, go firgure

Offline Ganja

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 10:06:07 AM »
Let him play. If he has nothing better to do than kill idlers on a locked server, he might suicide if you ban him from AA. I guess we don't want a death on our conscious

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 14:11:58 PM »
Ok... i guess i have to get my fraps running again!

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 14:42:30 PM »
I remember you being a hacker. Just saying...
I remember now where i saw ur name, is that you?

lol

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager