Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Can't register new account  (Read 13 times)

Offline Pall+Mall

Can't register new account
« on: Yesterday at 19:51:39 »
Hi,

I'm unable to register a new account.  I registered Pall+Mall successfully.  It gave me the page that new accounts would activate automatically after 10 minutes of first sign in.  I signed in and got the username doesn't exist error, as expected, Iguess.  Waited 20 minutes, same error.  Waited an hour, same error.  Tried to create a new account with the same email and player name, told me both were in use.  Tried to rest the password for the same email address and username and it said they didn't exist. 

This game still kicking?

Offline HellB0Y

Re: Can't register new account
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 20:40:51 »
Game is indeed still kicking, yeah  :style:

Assuming you registered your account here, correct? https://auth.aa25.org/register/

Make sure that you're signing in with your UserName, not your AA2 In-Game Name as that would be your display name in-game. If your account isn't activated, it should state as such when attempting to log in. If it is saying your username doesn't exist, it is likely incorrect credentials.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager