Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Don't remember password / Have different Email  (Read 1835 times)

Offline PsychoJKL

• View Profile
Don't remember password / Have different Email
« on: Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 20:54:56 PM »
Just got the "America's Army is Alive!" E-mail and thought I would check it out again!

I haven't played since 2.5 and I don't remember my password, and I no longer have the E-mail it was registered with.  I have tried using the Battletracker forums in the past for help, but no one was really around with the ability to assist me.  Is there anything you guys can do?

battletracker link:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/381961/Psycho%3DJKL%3D/

Thanks!
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 21:22:43 PM by PsychoJKL »

Offline Dialects

Re: Don't remember password / Have different Email
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 22:06:57 PM »
I can't believe my eyes -- it's a JACKAL-- how I've missed that sweet sexy tag. Where's Di_Namite and Juggs these days, kept in touch with them? Anyhow, I divagate.

Both the forum and administration at Battletracker are pretty inactive so no luck there. Do you have any screenshots that could prove your in-game identity? Is this the first time you're playing through Assist?

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline PsychoJKL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 23:11:16 PM »
Yes my first time using assist, and no I don't think I have any screenshots :( Have had many computers since 2007 and didn't save much in the way of screenshots. Only thing I think I could give ya maybe is the old email address.

I lost touch with everyone from AAO unfortunately. I was =JKL= clan leader and had the server =JKL= FAST 3 MIN ROUNDS =JKL=  UA all day! :)
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 23:13:20 PM by PsychoJKL »

Offline Dialects

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 23:21:51 PM »
Yes my first time using assist, and no I don't think I have any screenshots :( Have had many computers since 2007 and didn't save much in the way of screenshots. Only thing I think I could give ya maybe is the old email address.

Unfortunately, without either the screenshots or the relevant information from BT it is hard to prove anything. I'm inclined to give you the honour level solely based on the fact that you could be an ex-JKL.

P.S:. I checked your IP and it matches your location for all its worth. Your e-mail also rings a bell from way back in the days so I'll go ahead and update your honour.

I lost touch with everyone from AAO unfortunately. I was =JKL= clan leader and had the server =JKL= FAST 3 MIN ROUNDS =JKL=  UA all day! :)

I had Jugg's personal e-mail at some point but lost it. A real shame, a real shame.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 01:19:53 AM »
Dan, I'd hate to burst your bubble, but what you just tried to do is update the honor of the account he has no access to and to the same honor it has already :)

We have no access to Battletracker, so there's no way we can retrieve your account. However, if you create a new one, we can - given proof - give it the honor from the old account.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Dialects

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2014, 11:37:14 AM »
Dan, I'd hate to burst your bubble, but what you just tried to do is update the honor of the account he has no access to and to the same honor it has already :)

We have no access to Battletracker, so there's no way we can retrieve your account. However, if you create a new one, we can - given proof - give it the honor from the old account.

I knew trying to do anything yesterday was rather pointless. Had a long day!

Psycho, trust teddy. He knows what he's saying unlike me :)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager