Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: HELP me please!  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Chris8741

HELP me please!
« on: Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 17:13:55 PM »
Okay so i changed my name on battletracker.com when i got back on assist it asked me to change my name but i already have and when i enter the name i have chosen it says something like youll have to wait 24hrs before changing name but i cant and because of this i cannot login to the game or the assist. PLEASE admins help me

Offline Chris8741

Re: HELP me please!
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 17:15:25 PM »
Also i made a new account thinking that would fix a issue but of course your only allowed one account which is very understanding, but now im stuck please help

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 17:31:50 PM »
We(http://aao25.com) have no control over battletracker.com and can not help you change the name.
You'll have to wait the 24 hours after you changed your name.
In your case, I think the space is the problem with your current name.

Offline Chris8741

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 16:13:22 PM »
The assist its self isnt responding when i click on loging it says "Account login Ok,You will now be asked to set an AAO Player name" then now i click on SET and when i do it it doesnt respond to the next task its supposed to allow me do? is there anyway that i cant just have a new account allowed please i have a feeling this is going to get old an wont get resolved without making the new account and can get rid of this current account? please seriously help me. I have restarted the computer to see if that will help and everything else and it will not allow me to change the name as asked so on the ASSIST AA Launcher
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 16:15:58 PM by Chris8741 »

Offline Chris8741

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 16:21:11 PM »
Nvm i finally got it lol thank you for your time

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager