Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Unable to complete training Windows 8 fixed.  (Read 1727 times)

Offline SamDaMan

Unable to complete training Windows 8 fixed.
« on: Monday, February 17, 2014, 14:02:52 PM »
I just recently insalled this game on a windows 8 laptop.  The game itself runs fine, but the training is kinda glitchy. Edit:Problem solved, reinstalled . So glad to have AA2 again.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 18, 2014, 00:01:43 AM by SamDaMan »

Offline Alex

Re: Unable to complete training Windows 8 fixed.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2014, 00:00:32 AM »
I just recently insalled this game on a windows 8 laptop.  The game itself runs fine, but the training in very glitchy. Edit:Problem solved, but still some glitches. No gamebreakers..
I'm glad you fixed your problem, but you said there are still glitches. It would be nice to know what the glitches are to see if they can be fixed.

Offline SamDaMan

Re: Unable to complete training Windows 8 fixed.
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, February 18, 2014, 00:07:27 AM »
Didnt want to sound ungrateful cuz I still got by. But you make a good point.  The most obvious 2 I remember are on the obstacle course.  One is that sometimes on the beam approaching the net climb, sometimes where the elevated beam meets the horizontal one, it will let you fall halfway through and get stuck.  And I mean the beam not the crosspieces.  Then on the timed section, when I finished the game didnt pick it up and the timer just ran out.  Both problems went away with a restart.  The training issue went away with a clean reinstall.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 18, 2014, 00:12:04 AM by SamDaMan »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager