Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: TS3 makes me laggy  (Read 6959 times)

Offline noobslayer

TS3 makes me laggy
« on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:42:05 PM »
Hi, if I play with TS3 on it makes my game very laggy. Does anyone know how to fix this? I don't have it when i'm not using TS3.

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: TS3 makes me laggy
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:42:28 PM »
Shitty internet?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:44:57 PM »
Shitty internet?

Nope, btw I tried to set my priority for TS3 to low and ArmyOps to high

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Rapture

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:46:03 PM »
its prob Ur internet. let's test it.

1st: in ts go to settings then plugins. uncheck everything. (TS3 overlay, app scanner, etc...) then try playing.

Still crappy? Then

2nd: Don't turn on ts3 at all while playing.

Still crappy?

Then its either Ur internet or your running other process in background of your CPU

Offline Rapture

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:48:16 PM »
there has been issues with the last 2 or 3 updates for TS3. My overlay never works and 90 percent of the time I have to get completely of ts3 to join a server or I get a critical (and this was before introduction of the sai and training)

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:59:52 PM »

1st: in ts go to settings then plugins. uncheck everything. (TS3 overlay, app scanner, etc...) then try playing.

Still crappy? Then

Still crappy?

Then its either Ur internet or your running other process in background of your CPU

I don't see plugins in settings and without TS I don't have this kind of lag

« Last Edit: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 16:09:38 PM by noobslayer »

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 16:14:08 PM »
That's good, what about a Speedtest?

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 16:31:51 PM »

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 16:32:50 PM »
That's plenty fine for this game. Faster than my connection actually, but I've not used TS3 in a long time so...

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 16:36:06 PM »
just use the default bandwith of ts3 and you do not have problems at all - except your internet is really slow

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 16:38:36 PM »

Still crappy? Then

Still crappy?

I unchecked it all now, i'll report if it worked

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 17:03:08 PM »
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2907093247

That doesn't look very good

The average upload bandwidth of an average connection plan in our country (italy) is about 384 kilobit per second (48 kilobyte). Download still about around 5/6 megabit/s if you're lucky enough to live in town, otherwise you might even have to get some wireless connection plan.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 17:16:44 PM »
unchecking everything in plug-in didn't work.

just use the default bandwith of ts3 and you do not have problems at all - except your internet is really slow

Thanks I will try this, where can I do that?
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 17:21:29 PM by noobslayer »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 17:25:04 PM »
(sorry to interupt this topic, just want someone to tell me if this is good or bad cauz i have no clue actually)

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2907165139

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 17:33:25 PM »
(sorry to interupt this topic, just want someone to tell me if this is good or bad cauz i have no clue actually)

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2907165139

Ping is a bit high...

Here is mine
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2907174503

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager