Author Topic: News  (Read 2431 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
News
« on: Wednesday, April 01, 2015, 16:22:37 PM »
I did task around about next sunday to som guy s from ADMIN list BCD  sofar all say ok.
And the question was  if its ok to move next BCD 5 April  to 12 april  becose eastern .
We find it more of a family day and sure in the evening and we have to respect this happening.
So  we have a weekend free and i hope you all to see 12 April and full loaded  BIG THX all  :cool:
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 01, 2015, 16:31:00 PM by Vanoke »

Offline The Mentalist

Re: News
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 01, 2015, 18:48:24 PM »
I don't understand this. If none of the admins can make it, then you need more admins. It has to be a regular thing so that people can count on it. That's just my 2cents. Like I sad in the other topic, I don't need to be with my family from 1PM in the afternoon untill 9PM. :) And I don't know to many families that celibrate this in the evening. Becides, there are also people from other religions that play this game. Or people that don't beleave or celibrate this.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 01, 2015, 18:50:35 PM by Jelle Mees »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 01, 2015, 19:10:13 PM »
I don't understand this. If none of the admins can make it, then you need more admins.

Dude 1 out of 2 players on those servers is admin ... You just need 1 guy who knows when to change the map and knows what map should be put.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 02, 2015, 12:48:18 PM »
Dude 1 out of 2 players on those servers is admin ... You just need 1 guy who knows when to change the map and knows what map should be put.
Its not about who can play, its about who can`t play Its for alot a family day, ore chirch day.
So for those we changed the date so they can play thise maps to . but only one week later.
but a nice initiative from 1 admin South will bring 4 other maps on euro server online for the fans that have no family occasion.

http://www.history.com/topics/holidays/history-of-easter
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 02, 2015, 12:55:34 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 02, 2015, 12:59:02 PM »
Its not about who can play, its about who can`t play Its for alot a family day, ore chirch day.
So for those we changed the date so they can play thise maps to . but only one week later.
but a nice initiative from 1 admin South will bring 4 other maps on euro server online for the fans that have no family occasion.

http://www.history.com/topics/holidays/history-of-easter

Thanks for proving my point. Only need 1 admin, you don't have to control everything

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 02, 2015, 13:14:47 PM »
Thanks for proving my point. Only need 1 admin, you don't have to control everything
We are sooooooo diffrend in thinking ! you got a point  >  .  hope you understand the rest.  :shock: 

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager