Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Dannyxi

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: Monday, August 27, 2012, 18:24:32 PM »

Hi guys,

I can't login to assist, it writes me: BANNED! You have been banned, You can not play this game anymore,
Reason: VIOLATION (GAMEHACK)

I don't understand it because I have never used any hack, can you explain me it?

Thank you for the answer.

My tracker: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/821579/GodHelpsMe/

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 27, 2012, 19:17:53 PM »
Hi guys,

I can't login to assist, it writes me: BANNED! You have been banned, You can not play this game anymore,
Reason: VIOLATION (GAMEHACK)

I don't understand it because I have never used any hack, can you explain me it?

Thank you for the answer.

My tracker: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/821579/GodHelpsMe/
Its easy, remember when we played urban a few days ago and u were hsting everybody, and acting pro about it?
I told you i was gona report ur ass, well guess what u got what u deserve nub. When i said i would report u, what did u do? U insulted me and called me a nub, well i can see who's the nub now bich.
Enjoy the ban.
http://aao25.com/cheater-submission/373-in-ua-with-mos-yeah-right/

Offline Dannyxi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday, August 27, 2012, 19:25:11 PM »
I didn't and I don't hate anybody. I don't care about others. But tell me if 37:3 says that I am hacker, do you remember newbies who were playin against me? I think you could have nice score too against 10 honors.

Please just tell me why or give me some proofs that I hacked because I can swear that I have never hacked.
And if you judge me according to my tracker page I can tell you why I have ,,so good'' stats (so good in your opinion if I understand your opinion right), I was just playin for example 1vs1 on server with some 10 honor until somebody joined and server was tracked, what could I do? It was normal public in 2 people and then joined other people. So for example I got 20:2 with that 10 honor newbie and it registered at my tracker stats.

Still I don't understand that notice if I try to login: Banned for GAMEHACK. Which hack? I just vindicated myself, no hack, just played versus some newbie.

Thank you for think over.

« Reply #3 on: Monday, August 27, 2012, 19:41:56 PM »
I didn't and I don't hate anybody. I don't care about others. But tell me if 37:3 says that I am hacker, do you remember newbies who were playin against me? I think you could have nice score too against 10 honors.

Please just tell me why or give me some proofs that I hacked because I can swear that I have never hacked.
And if you judge me according to my tracker page I can tell you why I have ,,so good'' stats (so good in your opinion if I understand your opinion right), I was just playin for example 1vs1 on server with some 10 honor until somebody joined and server was tracked, what could I do? It was normal public in 2 people and then joined other people. So for example I got 20:2 with that 10 honor newbie and it registered at my tracker stats.

Still I don't understand that notice if I try to login: Banned for GAMEHACK. Which hack? I just vindicated myself, no hack, just played versus some newbie.

Thank you for think over.
Well the logg in server with 10 honor nub was made more than 1 time, that's why u have the frag u have, ur abusing stats in empty servers with a friend of urs or u have two computers and u kill idlers, either way i dont care, i saw u playing and i know what i saw, and i'm not the one who banned u, i reported u for what i saw, 2.5 assist admins checked u and they felt that they were enought to bann u, next time think twice before thinking ur smarter than others, and btw servers dont track games unless there's at least 4 players.
Play an other game, ur finished here.
« Last Edit: Monday, August 27, 2012, 19:45:19 PM by SherminatorPT »

Offline Dannyxi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 27, 2012, 19:45:09 PM »
Man, join to General server (Urban Assault usually) and try it :) It will track you even if you will be alone there.
And I really don't understand your notice that I was lookin through walls.

« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 27, 2012, 19:46:15 PM »
Man, join to General server (Urban Assault usually) and try it :) It will track you even if you will be alone there.
And I really don't understand your notice that I was lookin through walls.
U dont understand anything i see, lets see if u understand this....... u got banned move along!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager