Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Terrorism @ Charlie Hebdo  (Read 20832 times)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: Terrorism @ Charlie Hebdo
« Reply #30 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 14:44:57 PM »
Of course there are other religion terrorists, but mostly what I hear is always a Muslim.

Yes, they are, here in UK, let's take London and other big cities you all find immigrants, not likely to see a British human being there nowadays. 7.6% in Europe at the moment, but if there are already so many terrorist attacks in Europe, I cannot imagine when the number grows what will happen in the future.

Millions of Muslims have nothing to do with terror but hundreds of thousands support jihad, suicide bombings and even the Islamic State.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #31 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 14:53:16 PM »
@Ronny *salutes*

@AAC, I laugh at you. Muslims are taking over Europe and the world?

Much of the Middle East is ravaged by violence and explosions. If I lived there, I'd probably just move to Europe cuz there's not much they can do to fight back or reclaim their land or culture when robots patrol the skies and the local elite don't give a shit about them. Your fear reminds me of my grandmother when I talk to her about the #BlackLivesMatter protests.

And lastly,

@Ganja, Voltaire also said that Jews are goat fuckers

Where did you get these numbers? I'm pretty certain there's more than 6% muslims in Belgium.
And about Voltaire, I only quoted him cauz I think it's a good concept. You don't have to agree with people but everyone has a right to express himself without being harmed

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #32 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 14:54:58 PM »
mostly what I hear is always a Muslim.

Like I said, media is fucked.

Hardcore Christians don't support abortions. That's pretty terrorizing to a soon-to-be mother with an unwanted child. Gay bashing is pretty terrorizing to homosexual individuals. Just because of religious beliefs, it's silly.

It all depends on how you look at it.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #33 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 14:55:51 PM »
Here is a real numbers http://www.muslimpopulation.com/Europe/ and idk I think he got the old numbers from somewhere.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #34 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 14:59:14 PM »
Like I said, media is fucked.

Hardcore Christians don't support abortions. That's pretty terrorizing to a soon-to-be mother with an unwanted child. Gay bashing is pretty terrorizing to homosexual individuals. Just because of religious beliefs, it's silly.

It all depends on how you look at it.

I hate gay or homosexual people not because of my religion, I just do because it's not right. The question is simple, why is there a women for? Men and Women must be together not men with men, you get my point? Homosexual is some kind of weird people community who think it is right, but it is not. They do not deserve place on earth and they should be burned. I do believe in my religion but doing something terrorising is not right and I would never do anything to hurt another human being who is innocent. By the way I do not support abortion because of my religion, that's right and I don't think it's right for women to do abortion, it can affect her future pregnancy and there could be serious causes doing this abortion stuff, like no children in the future and so on, if you want a child you plan it out.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:02:07 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #35 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:08:28 PM »
Here is a real numbers http://www.muslimpopulation.com/Europe/ and idk I think he got the old numbers from somewhere.
Those numbers are not too different from what he posted. Some are higher, some are lower. But not conisderably.

As for gay-hating... I'll better not go into it, but most people know who pretend to hate gays the most.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #36 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:11:04 PM »
but most people know who pretend to hate gays the most.
who lol

Offline Ganja

« Reply #37 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:15:08 PM »
I hate gay or homosexual people not because of my religion, I just do because it's not right. The question is simple, why is there a women for? Men and Women must be together not men with men, you get my point? Homosexual is some kind of weird people community who think it is right, but it is not. They do not deserve place on earth and they should be burned. I do believe in my religion but doing something terrorising is not right and I would never do anything to hurt another human being who is innocent. By the way I do not support abortion because of my religion, that's right and I don't think it's right for women to do abortion, it can affect her future pregnancy and there could be serious causes doing this abortion stuff, like no children in the future and so on, if you want a child you plan it out.

Man you're hardcore ... I could defend abortion and gay's for ever but this ain't the topic. Spanky was just saying, not only Muslims do bad things, but the media decided what to focus on and what not.

And yes Archec, apparently the numbers are right, surprising indeed

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:18:51 PM »
You just opened a huge shithole for yourself.

Homosexuality is human. It even used to be much more accepted at certain points in history, than it is nowadays. The thing about your post that troubles me, is that you are under the impression that they should be burned. A person is born as a homosexual, or the person is not. Some might discover it later on in their lives, and some know it since their early days. But why should they be burned? How does it trouble you, that some random dude fucks another dude, in stead of a woman, how does that influence you. Does it damage you in any some sort of way? The world nowadays is extremely intolerant, why can't you let someone live their lives the way they want it, as long as it doesn't significantly hurt anybody else?

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:24:20 PM »
Man you're hardcore ... I could defend abortion and gay's for ever but this ain't the topic. Spanky was just saying, not only Muslims do bad things, but the media decided what to focus on and what not.

And yes Archec, apparently the numbers are right, surprising indeed
I might be wrong, but don't you live in Brussels? That would explain your idea of the amount of muslims being higher in Belgium than that it actually is. I often go to Bruges, as my girlfriend lives there and frequently visit other Belgian cities a long the way. Brussels and Antwerp really have a high concentration of immigrants, compared to cities as Ghent and Bruges. Also try to bear in mind that spread throughout the country, and especially the tinier towns and cities there will be less immigrants. People of one ethnic group tend to live in a same area to preserve a part of their own culture in the city/country they moved to. Most notably the various Chinatowns all over the world.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #40 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:25:33 PM »
I'll be realistic here, I don't think homosexuality, transgender or any of that stuff is 'right'. Not by nature's standards. Something caused that. I don't know if there's more gays/trans because they're speaking up more or if something in the environment is causing it. That's something that should be looked into.

The issue is, you're bashing a person for something they have no control over. Should you be burned because of your hair color? Should you be burned because you have a toe that's slightly crooked? That's what's wrong.

Religion tends to bring out extreme ideals because people take it as fact rather than a belief system.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #41 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:28:55 PM »
lol this thread just got even more fun

Army Anti Cheat:

Have you considered that you are a terrorist? Your thoughts on homosexuality and abortion would surely cause terror in many people. Oh wait, you can't be a terrorist because you're Christian.

You think gays should be burned, but would never harm an innocent person.
You worry about a future in which THERE ARE NO KIDS because of the prevalence of abortion.

Think about how stupid that is. Only God can judge, mothersucker.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:32:55 PM by Archeh »
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:29:45 PM »
I'll be realistic here, I don't think homosexuality, transgender or any of that stuff is 'right'. Not by nature's standards. Something caused that. I don't know if there's more gays/trans because they're speaking up more or if something in the environment is causing it. That's something that should be looked into.

The issue is, you're bashing a person for something they have no control over. Should you be burned because of your hair color? Should you be burned because you have a toe that's slightly crooked? That's what's wrong.

Religion tends to bring out extreme ideals because people take it as fact rather than a belief system.
Homosexuality and such are more globally accepted than let's say, 20 years ago. That's making it easier for the 'closet-case' people to come out as a homosexual I think. The digital age, social media, most prominently Tumblr I believe are showing a lot of young people that it's not wrong to be gay. Also the decline of religious people everywhere is giving it a push, as a lot of the hatred towards gay people, and other sexually orientated people comes from various religious rather than people their own right thinking mind.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #43 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:39:36 PM »
Maybe I said too harsh about burning them, it was just a saying, didn't really meant it.

You know what gay people damage? Our generation, yes, you may think about your kids, think about you having a boy and becoming homosexual, would you like that? Would you like your boy to take example from some kind creepy dude? I worry more about generation, about my kids, what I will say to them, I would never want my kids to be like these shit holes. Now more gay people getting involved in the festivals, concerts and so on, soon we will see gay people in politics who control our countries, woohoo. That's what i mean. I am not a terrorist, but I would be at some point pissed if someone was saying bad about my religion and in what I believe. I take my words back since I do like British army and who knows where I go in the future, maybe I go to war, I might be killing innocent people, but that's how life goes, media does the most part.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #44 on: Friday, January 09, 2015, 15:45:46 PM »
I believe the Greeks used to say (way back when, you know) "Women for the business, men for the pleasure" or something like that.
While I don't know if that's strictly true, I do believe there was a time in history when it was OK to have a younger man as a "companion" for another man.

So in that sense, there's been better times for other sexual orientations.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager