Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ibad  (Read 4316 times)

Offline noobslayer

Ibad
« on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 05:46:00 AM »
Do you really enjoy re-pasting all what you get to Google translator? You can speak only German and Doner language.

ibad is actually an american

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: Ibad
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 06:29:34 AM »
ibad is actually an american

Dude, he is Laz or Sly, he is not american.

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 09:45:38 AM »
Dude, he is Laz or Sly, he is not american.

You don't know me. No one in AAO knows me...

but I can assure you I'm American & speak only English.
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 09:47:45 AM by ibad »
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็

Offline zoxee

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 10:45:17 AM »
You don't know me. No one in AAO knows me...

but I can assure you I'm American & speak only English.

Strange, your ping on euro servers is under 30.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 10:47:00 AM »
no way, I was playing on a German server and mine was around 140 fluctuating all the way to 160
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็

Offline zoxee

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 10:49:38 AM »
no way, I was playing on a German server and mine was around 140 fluctuating all the way to 160

post a screenshot, i saw you at 28
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 10:51:04 AM »
O.o you want me to go out of my way to prove to you that I have a high ping on a German server ....

« Last Edit: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 10:54:32 AM by ibad »

Offline zoxee

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 10:54:34 AM »
nah.. don't bother

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 10:55:58 AM »
To late! i edited my post and posted a SS xD

Offline zoxee

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 11:03:27 AM »
oh well... i must have been drunk
or you're connecting through vpn xD

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 11:10:28 AM »
oh you know i just play AA through ssh on my VPS  :lmao:

LOL I guess we went off topic someone renamed it to me =[
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 11:14:46 AM by ibad »

Offline -Diesel.iNv-

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 11:50:10 AM »
stop picking on bad. Its not nice.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 11:50:51 AM »

LOL I guess we went off topic someone renamed it to me =[

Precisely.

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 14:12:41 PM »
oh well... i must have been drunk
or you're connecting through vpn xD

No you weren't drunk. You see 4 times less ping than he sees. So if you saw 28, ibad saw 112, which isn't too far from 135 an can vary thru different EU servers. So you both maybe right about the ping

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 14:15:08 PM »
Either way, playing on none US servers, suck for me.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager