Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Welcome back to Headshot!  (Read 4114 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Welcome back to Headshot!
« on: Wednesday, December 02, 2009, 23:44:57 PM »
Hey everybody. After years of haitus, I have risen the spirit of the site from the dead. This cannot and will not be the same exact Headshot! you remember but keep in mind a few things. I'm doing my best to have the old aspects as well as improvements (you will see aspects from a certain site of mine & Knight/Kody's that never really took off). This site is also hosted on a free server and has a default theme. If this takes off, we can move to a paid server and get some sexy images up and some forum mods. In the mean time, browse around, make suggestions in this thread and just have fun. That's what it's all about. Remember, this site is for YOU, your opinion and suggestions matter. Thanks!

URL's to reach this site:
http://hsc.natescomp.com
http://headshotcommunity.tk/
http://hscforum.tk
« Last Edit: Thursday, December 03, 2009, 15:55:18 PM by Spanky »
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Dialects

Re: Welcome back to Headshot!
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 03, 2009, 22:54:55 PM »

> Do not clutter the forums. Organize it with childboards, please.
> Use a Portal software to feature the goodies of the community.
> Seek interest in more than just "Software/Hardware". 
> Support open-source community as much as you can.
> Get game-modders, coders, mappers altogether?

Just throwing stuff out in the air.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Welcome back to Headshot!
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 03, 2009, 23:14:09 PM »
> Do not clutter the forums. Organize it with childboards, please. -Working on it.
> Use a Portal software to feature the goodies of the community. -If the site takes off, I'll mod and theme it up.
> Seek interest in more than just "Software/Hardware".  -There are other boards, I'm just trying to get creative and make this a well-rounded forum. Suggest a board if you want.
> Support open-source community as much as you can. -I'm not sure what you mean by this but I have no problem and in fact love open-source.
> Get game-modders, coders, mappers altogether? -I don't necessarily want the site to be a gaming site but definitely want gaming to be a part of it. Anyone is welcome as well. Spread the word.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager