Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Post A Picture Of You!!  (Read 200137 times)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Post A Picture Of You!!
« Reply #255 on: Monday, February 29, 2016, 02:50:32 AM »
Supposedly...the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim? :D

Offline Galle

« Reply #256 on: Monday, February 29, 2016, 08:29:11 AM »
Supposedly...the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim? :D

Was that a question or you really don't know what the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim is?  :o
Let me educate you a bit.

The Anaheim Ducks are an American professional ice hockey team based in Anaheim, California. They are members of the Pacific Division of the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). The club was founded in 1993 by The Walt Disney Company as the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim, a name based on the 1992 film The Mighty Ducks. Disney sold the franchise in 2005 to Henry and Susan Samueli, who along with General Manager Brian Burke, changed the name of the team to the Anaheim Ducks before the 2006–07 season.The Ducks have made the playoffs 11 times and won four Pacific Division titles (2006–07, 2012–13, 2013–14, and 2014–15), two Western Conference championships (2002–03 and 2006–07) and one Stanley Cup (2006–07).

The official mascot for the Anaheim Ducks is an anthropomorphized duck by the name of Wild Wing. He has been the team's mascot since its inaugural season, and his name was chosen through fan voting. He wears a Ducks jersey with the number 93 on the back, referring to the year the Ducks became an NHL team.

Ducks was also the team of former hockey player named Teemu "The Finnish Flash" Selänne, who is considered as national hero of Finland and is one of the biggest stars that ice hockey has ever seen. He retired in 2014 11th all-time with 684 goals and 15th with 1,457 points. He holds numerous team scoring records for both the Winnipeg/Arizona franchise and the Anaheim Ducks. His jersey number 8 was retired by the Ducks in 2015. He broke into the NHL by scoring 76 goals in 1992–93. It remains the league record for most goals by a rookie and earned him the Calder Memorial Trophy as the top first-year player in the NHL. Teemu is also the all-time leader in scoring at the Olympic ice hockey tournament with 43 points.

And yes, I support sport team that is foreigner because sport is universal thing. Hope you now know a bit what the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim is  :style:

« Last Edit: Monday, February 29, 2016, 08:40:10 AM by Galle »
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline ronski

« Reply #257 on: Monday, February 29, 2016, 08:56:54 AM »
Smells like trolling but not sure who is trolling and whom :arab:

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #258 on: Monday, February 29, 2016, 10:50:56 AM »

Me (in the middle) and my company few years back.
u look so cute galle, but i like to see ur cuteness from a better picture :D
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #259 on: Monday, February 29, 2016, 11:43:45 AM »
Bull this is you

Lmao......

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: Monday, February 29, 2016, 18:13:33 PM »
Was that a question or you really don't know what the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim is?  :o
Let me educate you a bit.

The Anaheim Ducks are an American professional ice hockey team based in Anaheim, California. They are members of the Pacific Division of the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). The club was founded in 1993 by The Walt Disney Company as the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim, a name based on the 1992 film The Mighty Ducks. Disney sold the franchise in 2005 to Henry and Susan Samueli, who along with General Manager Brian Burke, changed the name of the team to the Anaheim Ducks before the 2006–07 season.The Ducks have made the playoffs 11 times and won four Pacific Division titles (2006–07, 2012–13, 2013–14, and 2014–15), two Western Conference championships (2002–03 and 2006–07) and one Stanley Cup (2006–07).

The official mascot for the Anaheim Ducks is an anthropomorphized duck by the name of Wild Wing. He has been the team's mascot since its inaugural season, and his name was chosen through fan voting. He wears a Ducks jersey with the number 93 on the back, referring to the year the Ducks became an NHL team.

Ducks was also the team of former hockey player named Teemu "The Finnish Flash" Selänne, who is considered as national hero of Finland and is one of the biggest stars that ice hockey has ever seen. He retired in 2014 11th all-time with 684 goals and 15th with 1,457 points. He holds numerous team scoring records for both the Winnipeg/Arizona franchise and the Anaheim Ducks. His jersey number 8 was retired by the Ducks in 2015. He broke into the NHL by scoring 76 goals in 1992–93. It remains the league record for most goals by a rookie and earned him the Calder Memorial Trophy as the top first-year player in the NHL. Teemu is also the all-time leader in scoring at the Olympic ice hockey tournament with 43 points.

And yes, I support sport team that is foreigner because sport is universal thing. Hope you now know a bit what the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim is  :style:

Zomg that wall post - I actually didn't know what the mighty ducks of Anaheim are, now I'm definitely more aware about it. Thank you sir :D .

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager