Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Osama bin Ladin  (Read 8439 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Osama bin Ladin
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 05:29:01 AM »
soupcakes, I respect your opinions as well and it's nice to have a mellow discussion about this kind of stuff.

I'm not bothered by it because I have nothing to hide. The government knows how much money I make via taxes, the state knows where I live via taxes... There's not much information that's private anyway. It's not no privacy rights. It's not like the government has the power to overlook everything you do and it's not like EVERYBODY's information is being looked up. The more systems you're in, the more your information is out there. It's like I used to say, if you want to be 100% safe on the internet, unplug your computer.

Now, just because I'm not bothered by it doesn't mean I agree with it. But, it falls back on the fact that it would take a lot to effect change. I don't want to spend my life TRYING to get positive (in my mind) change to happen. I have no hope for America's future. I have little hope for the world's future.

About the rocks, I wasn't joking. I seriously think the world's population needs to decline rapidly. I know this is a touchy subject so I'll offer a disclaimer:
I would never endanger or cut short someone else's life except in self defense.
With that said, I think a lot of people on the planet could be eliminated. It's somewhat hitler-esque but it's true. There's too many stupid wasteful people that are simply a waste of oxygen and resources. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a great specimin for future generations to be built on. Various chronic diseases, cancers and illnesses run in my family's history. It's one reason why I have no desire to have kids. On the other hand though, there's plenty of brilliant minds and healthy (both mentally and physically) gene pools out there that need to be tapped more. The only hope for the future is by getting rid of ignorant, waste-of-good-oxygen, progress-retarding people. I won't make lists because I'm not hitler and I won't ever act on these thoughts, I'm just saying this for the sake of argument.

I could probably go on a bit more but it's 2:28am... way past bed time.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 06:14:30 AM »
I'm outnumbered in voicing my opinion thus it's pointless.

Was Ghandi's voice pointless or Mandella's what about Martin Luther King.

I understand your reasoning but if it wasn't for some individuals that started as a single lone voice then we would be living in quite a different world.

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 06:36:16 AM »
I am of your view soup on what is being lost. 

The driving force is fear in making these changes.  What is terrorism? The fear of something or someone and involves the removal or rights and freedom. 

Basically Terrorism is winning as people are in fear already because of the knowledge it could happen to them by the propaganda in the media and they would rather give up there rights on the small chance that this will save them if they don't.  If you look back to what I describe as terrorism then basically we are already in the early stages of being terrorism by our own countries by this practice of removing of rights I'm sure countries where this happens didnt see it coming either.

To put it in reality how many people have been killed by terrorism in western countries since 2001 - I put it at about 5000.  This is a Very small percentage when your counting 100's of millions of people.  I think your chances are pretty good you won't die from terrorism, your more likely to die in a car yet people want to give up thier rights.  Why dont you also stop driving cars?

Offline soupcakes

• no soup for 4 U!
    • View Profile
  • AA: soul
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 06:40:48 AM »
soupcakes, I respect your opinions as well and it's nice to have a mellow discussion about this kind of stuff.

I'm not bothered by it because I have nothing to hide. The government knows how much money I make via taxes, the state knows where I live via taxes... There's not much information that's private anyway. It's not no privacy rights. It's not like the government has the power to overlook everything you do and it's not like EVERYBODY's information is being looked up. The more systems you're in, the more your information is out there. It's like I used to say, if you want to be 100% safe on the internet, unplug your computer.

Now, just because I'm not bothered by it doesn't mean I agree with it. But, it falls back on the fact that it would take a lot to effect change. I don't want to spend my life TRYING to get positive (in my mind) change to happen. I have no hope for America's future. I have little hope for the world's future.

word, understood. glad we could have an interesting convo bout this too... traded shoes for a minute.

About the rocks, I wasn't joking. I seriously think the world's population needs to decline rapidly. I know this is a touchy subject so I'll offer a disclaimer:
I would never endanger or cut short someone else's life except in self defense.
With that said, I think a lot of people on the planet could be eliminated. It's somewhat hitler-esque but it's true. There's too many stupid wasteful people that are simply a waste of oxygen and resources. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a great specimin for future generations to be built on. Various chronic diseases, cancers and illnesses run in my family's history. It's one reason why I have no desire to have kids. On the other hand though, there's plenty of brilliant minds and healthy (both mentally and physically) gene pools out there that need to be tapped more. The only hope for the future is by getting rid of ignorant, waste-of-good-oxygen, progress-retarding people. I won't make lists because I'm not hitler and I won't ever act on these thoughts, I'm just saying this for the sake of argument.

with all do respect spanky, im for real lmao.. your fuckin epic sir.

alright, all seriousness. I agree, some(alot) people are definitly waste of skin and space, thats a given. But I think the death penalty for being a douche bag is pretty ice cold... i mean, douche bags have it hard enough, they have to go through their whole life being a douche.... And why would you trust the one that could one determine who is worthy of living and dying? In Hitlers day, it was the jews who were unworthy of air, and the blond hair'd blue eye'd boys worthy of living.... and how could you determine who has the right to live before some are even given a chance, like all the babies and children... not to mention pregnant moms that would have to perish too. And just think about it, if that system was in place thousands of years ago, what great inventors or leaders would of been killed before given a chance? Would we even have the freedoms we do today?

And ill admit too, I'm probably not one to make it in the 500 mil either. Plenty of better athletes than me, plenty of smarter people in the world to boot... but your freaken hardcore spanky... you would give up your own life, for somebody else's definition of 'greater good?'...call me selfish, but I personally, couldnt. I love my life, family and fiancee too much... I enjoy living... I would fight to keep what i got, before just give it all up, to anybody.

In the end, dont we all seek the same thing?.... want to spend time with the ones we love, Live comfortable, have some kind of financial security and be free to make your own choices? I wouldnt want to see that taken from anyone.

to vote these changes away u would be asking the government to significantly reduce its power, and the power of law enforcement. Obvious that wont happen if you ask nicely. Same as if you ask them why they think they deserve pay rises, they will laugh at you.

well true,but theres other ways.... A) you could vote for a politician thats anti government and for restoring the constitution...and i mean, theres always B)  if x amount of people were aware and demanded these unconstitutional laws removed, it would put some more pressure towards change... and dont get me wrong, even that could fail.... and at that point, i guess theres not much choice but option C, revolution.

but ya, 4:29 am here... cig, sleep n work  ;)

soup
You gotta have a nuclear soul
To melt down all your sorrowful load
And you gotta have a mercury soul
To weigh down any glimmer of gold

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 13:38:18 PM »
word, understood. glad we could have an interesting convo bout this too... traded shoes for a minute.

with all do respect spanky, im for real lmao.. your fuckin epic sir.
Haha, thanks :)

alright, all seriousness. I agree, some(alot) people are definitly waste of skin and space, thats a given. But I think the death penalty for being a douche bag is pretty ice cold... i mean, douche bags have it hard enough, they have to go through their whole life being a douche.... And why would you trust the one that could one determine who is worthy of living and dying? In Hitlers day, it was the jews who were unworthy of air, and the blond hair'd blue eye'd boys worthy of living.... and how could you determine who has the right to live before some are even given a chance, like all the babies and children... not to mention pregnant moms that would have to perish too. And just think about it, if that system was in place thousands of years ago, what great inventors or leaders would of been killed before given a chance? Would we even have the freedoms we do today?

And ill admit too, I'm probably not one to make it in the 500 mil either. Plenty of better athletes than me, plenty of smarter people in the world to boot... but your freaken hardcore spanky... you would give up your own life, for somebody else's definition of 'greater good?'...call me selfish, but I personally, couldnt. I love my life, family and fiancee too much... I enjoy living... I would fight to keep what i got, before just give it all up, to anybody.
I wouldn't want to be the one making the list or deciding. But, neither of us ever said that it had to be this way. We could just implement Chinese law that every couple can only have 1 kid. This would ensure, at least in the modern world, that over time the population would decrease. Granted, we would still have inferior gene pools and stupid people but at least there's less.

In the end, dont we all seek the same thing?.... want to spend time with the ones we love, Live comfortable, have some kind of financial security and be free to make your own choices? I wouldnt want to see that taken from anyone.
I agree. But I can still live comfortable not knowing what goes on globally or in the world of politics :)
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager