Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: How Gun Control Made Australia Safer Than America  (Read 8045 times)

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
How Gun Control Made Australia Safer Than America
« on: Saturday, December 12, 2015, 15:56:31 PM »
! No longer available

... your thoughts?

Ps: Can someone move this to the Lounge section - thank you.
« Last Edit: Friday, December 18, 2015, 14:53:24 PM by NoBigDeal »
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Ganja

Re: How Gun Control Made Australia Safer Than America
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, December 12, 2015, 17:50:10 PM »
I find it an amazing video, entertaining and true as long as I know.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, December 12, 2015, 18:04:16 PM »
Ya, it's prolly amazing for such "roundy" people like you.

For normal (read: not brainwashed) person, it's nothing more than a blatant anti-gun propaganda. Disguised in "cool" video, with catchy phrases, and nice looking actors...

Well yes it's some propaganda, is that forbidden ? I mean I understand they don't want guns ..

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, December 12, 2015, 18:33:15 PM »
Ya. Just like in Paris, right? Get your flowers, light your candles, and start protecting yourselves with it.

Again, the vid with the kid from France portrayed it all so perfectly, but I'm too tired to post it again, you won't get the point anyway.

What's wrong with me having my own opinion about gunpolicy ?  don't think allowing guns will solve any problems

Offline Ganja

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, December 12, 2015, 18:57:54 PM »
Another roundy and meaningful question from you. Ofc there is nothing wrong with having opinion. Problem is that this opinion is simply wrong.

Again: you are wrong.

Image that Paris is Texas. Imagine that Texas is having some big Country concert in town. Imagine that muslim scum comes with the idea of attacking there. Imagine this all.

You know what would happen? After first shots fired from their AK-47, you have _literally_ tens of Texan people pulling out their guns and defending. Result? Texans would not be killed like some helpless cattle going to the slaughterhouse, like Paris people. Texans would simply shoot the muslim fuckers.

Have you ever thought, why muslim scum don't do their attacks in open streets of states likes Texas? Hmm? They can only do it against helpless cattle. Doing it against armed men would end up differently, and they know it very well.

And now imagine what happens when you give guns to dumb people like you. They start killing eachother for a yes or a no, for having different points of views.

Every retard could just go in the streets and shoot people for some stupid reasons.

The way I see it, guns would only make it more insecure instead of the contrary

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, December 12, 2015, 20:27:22 PM »
And now imagine what happens when you give guns to dumb people like you. They start killing eachother for a yes or a no, for having different points of views.

Every retard could just go in the streets and shoot people for some stupid reasons.

The way I see it, guns would only make it more insecure instead of the contrary

Sorry I disagree, and agree with pit
I belive all should be able to open carrry, and also belive there would be less senseless attacks if so
They pray on the weak and defenseless people
Think they would be shooting at people that are shooting back??? I think not

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 01:49:57 AM »
I find it an amazing video, entertaining and true as long as I know.
Yeah, true ... It's a living proof that it can be don and why should.

Image that Paris is Texas. Imagine that Texas is having some big Country concert in town. Imagine that muslim scum comes with the idea of attacking there. Imagine this all.
They did -> 9/11 ...

You know what would happen? After first shots fired from their AK-47, you have _literally_ tens of Texan people pulling out their guns and defending. ...
A massacre ..? In the end, they wouldn't know who shooting at who.

Hey idiot, I will give some hint for ya. Your pseudo-reasoning based on fear is typical for anti-gun idiots.

You know what a knife is? A _knife_? Have you ever seen what a sharp knife can do to a human flesh? Me, personally, would prefer to be treated with bullet, than with a sharp knife.

Now: are knifes obtainable legally for all people? Even for the worst of retards like me? Yes, they are.

Now the conclusion. Do we see daily riots on the streets with retards knifing other people?

No, we don't see them.

Same is with guns. Go check your moronic arguments again.

But hey, there is even simpler answer to your fear-based arguments. There already are states allowing guns, hundreds thousands of people there, you know. You see any apocalypse there?

Geez, I love arguing against such dummy people like you, who are just repeating statements they heard on TV news.

First: you need to learn some respect to the others.
Second: Do you know what it's like to kill a man / a living person? Cause I know ... and I've seen the most terrible things (what people can do to each other just because they have gun in their hands ...) you can't even imagine. Believe me, it's not a video game.

...and because you still don't know how to behave on public forum, so please find some other sandbox to dump your shit in it - you are not welcome here anymore.
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 17:55:45 PM by NoBigDeal »
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 04:18:24 AM »
You do realize you can't really go on a massacre with knives right Pit?

It's like saying, you can kill someone with bare hands if you know how to do it, still there's been no massacre like that because people just have time to react before you start your killing spree.

Now as mentionned by NoBigDeal, it's getting annoying to argue with you when all you do is insult people and tell them your point of view is the only smart point of view.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 06:06:17 AM »
Recent mass shootings in USA are mostly at Gun Free Zones, think about it.
Brazil has gun control as well, even a program for ppl to release their guns in exchange of some money, and look, the bad guys arent respecting it, shame on them. Gun control turns the citizens into hostages, daily, 24/7.
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 13, 2015, 06:16:10 AM by Possessed »
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Monday, December 14, 2015, 02:06:40 AM »
Stay within the topic.

Offline DoWahDiddy

« Reply #10 on: Monday, December 14, 2015, 03:21:22 AM »
I bet if you counted up the mass shootings of France, Australia, the UK, Germany (not including war crimes,) Switzerland, brazil and other countries with gun law. From the formation of each of these nations until now they would have had less mass shootings then america has in the past 5 years... (likely wont even need to go back 5 years.)

Also if you think having armed civilians will protect you from a planned terrorist attack you are a fool, the exact sort of fool I'd like to see these gun laws restrict gun ownership to.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday, December 14, 2015, 14:29:39 PM »
I bet if you counted up the mass shootings of France, Australia, the UK, Germany (not including war crimes,) Switzerland, brazil and other countries with gun law. From the formation of each of these nations until now they would have had less mass shootings then america has in the past 5 years... (likely wont even need to go back 5 years.)

Also if you think having armed civilians will protect you from a planned terrorist attack you are a fool, the exact sort of fool I'd like to see these gun laws restrict gun ownership to.

so I guess you think it's better to have unarm civilians vs armed civilians, your a fool if you think that

Offline Ganja

« Reply #12 on: Monday, December 14, 2015, 15:07:43 PM »
so I guess you think it's better to have unarm civilians vs armed civilians, your a fool if you think that

I clearly do aha. Give guns to the civilians and there won't be any terrorist attacks anymore because they won't be needed anymore. They're all just going to shoot eachother

Offline Ganja

« Reply #13 on: Monday, December 14, 2015, 15:36:42 PM »
There would defenitely be more attacks, trust me, it's going to be the effin Far West

If you still don't get it dummy, then walk into empty hosp server and start shooting nurses and doctors. Then try it with E on a full server. You'll quickly see the difference. Dummy.

And now walk into the hospital and put tk'ers in the other team and see how easy it is to destroy them since they're taking care of that already.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday, December 14, 2015, 16:30:44 PM »
I clearly do aha. Give guns to the civilians and there won't be any terrorist attacks anymore because they won't be needed anymore. They're all just going to shoot eachother

I rather be armed, then a sitting target for any fucking idiot, I'm not going die helpless without putting up a fight

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager