Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: How Gun Control Made Australia Safer Than America  (Read 8047 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: How Gun Control Made Australia Safer Than America
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 14, 2015, 16:42:11 PM »
I rather be armed, then a sitting target for any fucking idiot, I'm not going die helpless without putting up a fight

How are you planning on putting a fight when your neighbour is shooting a bullet in your back because you never gave him his mower back

Offline Ganja

« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 14, 2015, 17:42:09 PM »
LOL, not all people are retarted like u.

But there are a lot of retards in the world, that can be very dangerous if they are given permission to just have a gun ...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 14, 2015, 17:52:26 PM »
And that's exactly why I have the right to protect myself. Got it?

How's a gun going to protect you from someone shooting a bullet in your back ? This will only provoke utter paranoia. Well I see we can't agree with eachother so I don't see any further point of debating

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 00:06:00 AM »
Brazil has gun control as well, even a program for ppl to release their guns in exchange of some money, and look, the bad guys arent respecting it, shame on them. Gun control turns the citizens into hostages, daily, 24/7.
In countries like Brazil, it is because of the vast difference between the poor and the rich, the absence of the middle class - the same thing happening in South Africa, where most people live in extreme conditions. People there even sleeps with the guns ... not because they feel safe, but because of living in constant fear.
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline DoWahDiddy

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 00:54:40 AM »
so I guess you think it's better to have unarm civilians vs armed civilians, your a fool if you think that

you are right, there is no evidence to suggest gun control stops mass shootings. none. at. all
nope you are correct everybody has a mass shooting each week like america... sorry I came close to popping your bubble of ignorance with my pulsating cock of common sense.

Offline DoWahDiddy

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 21:32:49 PM »
http://archive.is/f4gbv

I don't learn fancy American maths so I cant say whether or not 2 is less than 38 but over here in more civilized countries it is.

It's odd that if you count up all the 'restrictive' nations fatal mass shootings it still doesn't equal Americas number... obviously that's proof gun laws don't work, I mean just because 31 nations with strict gun laws cant hold a candle to Americas mass shootings doesn't mean gun restrictions means less shootings.... also snorting lines of pool chlorine isn't harmful either but it does help when talking to Americans about gun control.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 21:38:52 PM by DoWahDiddy »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2015, 02:53:45 AM »
You know which countries in Europe have one of most liberal gun acces laws? Hmm?

Finland and Switzerland.

Can you tell how many mass shooting happened there? Hmm?
In the last 10 years, Finland has had at least 2 shootings, with 8 and 10 deaths respectively. And I'm not even really familiar with Finnish history.

I'm not saying things are bad in Finland, I'm saying your point is invalid.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ronski

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2015, 03:11:38 AM »
This country is just a bit fucked up. Too many are suffering from mental issues and this people doesn't always get the help they'd need early enough. What comes to gun policy, it's quite well handled imo, not everyone is able to get the license to own one. Of course it's not perfect though.

We have had few school massacres in past 10 years and the reason for it is not the gun policy, it's the lack of help those kids would have needed. This is quite gloomy country..

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, December 16, 2015, 13:25:41 PM »
How are you planning on putting a fight when your neighbour is shooting a bullet in your back because you never gave him his mower back

omfg where talking about reality, not tv,  gun laws are a fucking joke, all i said i believe all people should be able to open carry, I'm sure there would be less bullshit in this world

far as terrorist unless u drop a atomic bomb and wipe them out it will never end, I never leave my house without my 45 & 9
love the laws in Florida stand your ground

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Friday, December 18, 2015, 06:37:08 AM »
... I never leave my house without my 45 & 9...
Really ... I feel sorry for you.
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager