Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Hey guys!!!!! I need a coder.  (Read 21671 times)

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
  • AA: -[Gnar]-
Hey guys!!!!! I need a coder.
« on: Monday, September 18, 2017, 23:29:01 PM »
I'm currently in need of a highly skilled coder, and finding them aren't too easy nowadays. So I figured I'd post here in the off chance that one of y'all might have the skills we need.

So this is a big job, and needs someone who really really knows what they are doing. The pay is really really really good. About $8,000+ a month easy. You can pm me on here for more info, but the best way to contact me is either on skype or discord.

Discord: Scrubz#9939

And please don't hit me up if you aren't extremely skilled in coding. This job is something that needs someone very skillful in coding. Language doesn't matter cause the last program was coded in deplhi.

**Sidenote**
LONG TIME NO SEE EVERYONE!!!!! Hope all of you guys are doing well. :D
-Scrubz

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Hey guys!!!!! I need a coder.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 00:52:07 AM »
Coding isn't a one way street. Asking for someone who's "really good at coding" is like asking for someone who's really good at sports. There are so many different tasks in coding that I seriously doubt any one person has mastered them all. Are you looking for someone to develop desktop applications, web applications, mobile applications, an AI, videogame(s), compiler(s) or something else altogether?
Of course, some (if not all) of the areas overlap somewhat, but a rough area of interest would need to be specified for a clearer understanding as to who would fit the position you're looking to fill.

With that said, I'm not sure there's enough people here on the forums for you to get a lot of useful responses. You'd more than likely have a better chance getting decent responses posting a job ad at the regular places (I don't really know which those are for the US, though).
I do believe the IT sector is growing quite fast right now and programmers are often in short supply and that can drive their price up (doesn't necessarily drive up their skill, though).

Anyway, welcome back and good luck! :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 20, 2017, 12:26:20 PM »
I've created real-time multiplayer game(s), a stock trading platforms, apps and all kinds of shenanigans and I dont need to work anymore because of it (royalties) but I'm always looking for a good challenge.

Care to elaborate on the project?

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, September 20, 2017, 21:44:09 PM »
1. You need to say what it is to get anybody interested.
2. Language absolutely does matter.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 21, 2017, 02:58:03 AM »
It doesn't matter much if he's looking for someone to make a "Hello world" sort of program ;)

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 21, 2017, 03:46:53 AM »
Sounds like he looking for guys to work for Russia
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, September 21, 2017, 04:46:54 AM »
I need a reverser.
-Scrubz

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, September 21, 2017, 12:48:59 PM »
Meh, another cheat site incoming :D
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, September 21, 2017, 16:46:17 PM »

That moment when I forgot Killaman does codey things. He totally asked me on Facebook if I knew anyone that coded and I was like "nah".
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, September 21, 2017, 20:55:51 PM »
It doesn't matter much if he's looking for someone to make a "Hello world" sort of program ;)
What I meant is you're not going to get a Javascript guru to build you a robust application backend just like you're not going to grab a C++ genius to build you a super fancy website. Saying "language doesn't matter" shows a complete lack of understanding about what you really want to do.

I need a reverser.
Reverser? reversing what? That isn't very descriptive.

That moment when I forgot Killaman does codey things. He totally asked me on Facebook if I knew anyone that coded and I was like "nah".
It's alright, I'm pretty forgettable. :P

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday, September 22, 2017, 00:43:51 AM »
What I meant is you're not going to get a Javascript guru to build you a robust application backend just like you're not going to grab a C++ genius to build you a super fancy website. Saying "language doesn't matter" shows a complete lack of understanding about what you really want to do.
Reverser? reversing what? That isn't very descriptive.
It's alright, I'm pretty forgettable. :P
Haha, I was kidding, Killa :)  Of course different languages have different use cases - you need to use the right tool for the task.

And I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was confused by "reverser". I know a guy who does TR-NEWS which stands for "Time Reversal and Non-linear Elastic Wave Spectroscopy", but I doubt that's what he's looking for.

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday, September 22, 2017, 01:13:09 AM »
Meh, another cheat site incoming :D

LOL <3. Well your half right. It's not a "cheat site" tho lol. A buddy of mine and a bunch of his friends that boost on Overwatch are looking to get a private cheat coded. I know I may get flamed for this considering how most people on here feel about cheats...but I owed him a favor so I told him I'd reach out and see if I can find a dev for him. And I said language doesn't matter cause the last dev coded the cheat in Delphi which is pretty much a dead language so they don't care what it's coded in as long as it works. Their old dev had to take a break cause he just got too busy with irl stuff to keep updating the offsets after every game patch. I don't know the full details cause I didn't use the cheat and wasn't privy to all the information surrounding it, but I do know they tried to buy the source but he wouldn't part with it.

And I'm actually surprised that many of you didn't get what I meant by "I need a reverser" other than possessed lmao. I doubt any of you would be interested even if you had the knowledge to do it. But as I said, I owed him a favor so I promised I'd see if I knew anyone that might be interested.
« Last Edit: Friday, September 22, 2017, 01:23:07 AM by Gnar »
-Scrubz

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday, September 22, 2017, 03:00:10 AM »
And I'm actually surprised that many of you didn't get what I meant by "I need a reverser" other than possessed lmao. I doubt any of you would be interested even if you had the knowledge to do it. But as I said, I owed him a favor so I promised I'd see if I knew anyone that might be interested.
Well, I had a feeling you meant reverse engineering software in order to use it for a purpose it's not meant for, originally. Still vague, though.

Anyway, good luck on the  search, but I really doubt you'll find anyone for that here. You'd most likely have more luck on sites specializing on this kind of stuff.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #13 on: Friday, September 22, 2017, 05:58:10 AM »
Good luck dealing with Blizzard anti-cheat.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday, September 22, 2017, 08:36:58 AM »
Tbh blizzards anti cheat sucks. Instead they make it extremely hard to reverse the game to get all the info you need to create the hacks. Most memory based cheats get detected due to either A) Someone leaking the cheat, or B) They actually buy into a cheat to get their hands on it. Once they have the access to the cheat they just update their signature checks to include the new cheats signatures. I know of a couple memory cheats that have gone undetected for over 8 months because the playerbase is really really small therefor nobody leaks the cheat/they don't let any other people in. I figured nobody here would be interested, but because of what the dev would make a month I figured it would be at least worth offering some of my old homies the opportunity. I'm not really into the hacking scene like I was wayyyyy back into the day, but if I had the skills to do the job I sure as fuck would for $8k a month haha.
-Scrubz

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager