Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Hey guys!!!!! I need a coder.  (Read 21669 times)

Offline Alex

Re: Hey guys!!!!! I need a coder.
« Reply #15 on: Friday, September 22, 2017, 19:31:29 PM »
Tbh blizzards anti cheat sucks. Instead they make it extremely hard to reverse the game to get all the info you need to create the hacks. Most memory based cheats get detected due to either A) Someone leaking the cheat, or B) They actually buy into a cheat to get their hands on it. Once they have the access to the cheat they just update their signature checks to include the new cheats signatures. I know of a couple memory cheats that have gone undetected for over 8 months because the playerbase is really really small therefor nobody leaks the cheat/they don't let any other people in. I figured nobody here would be interested, but because of what the dev would make a month I figured it would be at least worth offering some of my old homies the opportunity. I'm not really into the hacking scene like I was wayyyyy back into the day, but if I had the skills to do the job I sure as fuck would for $8k a month haha.
I make good enough money to not need to compromise my morals and try to ruin games meant to be fun for other people. That's such a shitty thing and only shitty people do it.
I'm not claiming that I even have the expertise to do such a thing(I build things, not try to break apart someone else's work), but my point remains valid.
« Last Edit: Friday, September 22, 2017, 19:37:05 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
  • AA: -[Gnar]-
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 17:58:47 PM »
Seems like I stuck a nerve lul. Well your entitled to your opinion. But like I said, I wasn't expecting to find any leads here but I promised my friend I'd try cause you never know.
-Scrubz

Offline Alex

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 20:34:17 PM »
Seems like I stuck a nerve lul.
How so? I simply responded to your post. I'm not sure what you really expected when asking a gaming community to make hacks... My response was actually really mild, probably the mildest you will get from someone who isn't a dirtbag hacker. I could have said "only pieces of shit would create hacks for a game", which would also be true, but I didn't.

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 07:32:14 AM »
I'm not gonna drop any names, but you do realize that alot of the people who were around in the very beginning of AAO25 (HsC --> mAAp --> AAO25) used and/or compiled hacks at one point or another right??
-Scrubz

Offline ronski

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 09:28:40 AM »
So you're looking for someone to code you privatecheats and you'd pay $8000 a month of this? $8000 a month for a private cheat?!?! Sounds more like you're trying to make some $$$$ in cheat-business and you'd just outsource the responsibility. Dunno who's the worse though, the developer or the seller..

Anyway I'll just leave this here, good luck in ruining others game
https://torrentfreak.com/blizzard-beats-cheat-maker-wins-85-million-copyright-damages-170403/

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 12:59:44 PM »
Not me pay 8k a month. It would be slotted and everyone with a slot would pay. The last dev had a 30 slots, 10 had a different signature so if someone from the other 20 leaked the 10 wouldn't get banned. Alot of the users did boosting and made really good money off of it. I'm not trying to start up a cheat website or anything like that, just replace the old dev with a new one. The same users who used the last one would use the new one. And yes I've seen the suit against bossland. They got sued cause they had a website and were selling it to anyone who was willing to buy. The private cheats that exist now don't have a website, and they don't advertise that shit.
-Scrubz

Offline Alex

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 22:37:01 PM »
I'm not gonna drop any names, but you do realize that alot of the people who were around in the very beginning of AAO25 (HsC --> mAAp --> AAO25) used and/or compiled hacks at one point or another right??
I'm well aware of that and Spanky is well aware of my opinions of it. :P

Offline Gnar

• Nigga I'm Gangsta
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Friday, September 29, 2017, 19:59:33 PM »
I'm well aware of that and Spanky is well aware of my opinions of it. :P

Lol <3
-Scrubz

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager