Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: DHL Shipping  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
DHL Shipping
« on: Tuesday, January 05, 2010, 11:41:30 AM »
I'm sure a lot of you, especially those living internationally, have seen the yellow DHL trucks. Perhaps you've even received a package from them. I recently ordered something and it looks like they might have screwed up my address. I e-mailed them and the seller, the seller assured me that it's being routed to the nearest processing facility (because DHL doesn't deliver in the US) to me. I got a reply from DHL as well, although it was a canned response. I read the response and the first thing that hit me was all of the form/html code that was poorly designed to handle the e-mails was actually included in the e-mail. But when I got to the actual text, I laughed and said "WTF".

This is a copy-paste of what I saw:
Thank you for contacting Dunder Mifflin.  Your email is important to us and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.  If this email is an inquiry regarding new products, the information is available on our website.

For those that don't know, Dunder Mifflin is the fictional company in which the US clone of "The Office" is set in.

I swear... you can send them an e-mail as well:
http://www.dhl-usa.com/custserv/contactus.asp?nav=ContactUs
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Dialects

Re: DHL Shipping
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 05, 2010, 12:20:06 PM »
This is hilarious.

I contacted them from a flat mate's computer with the following:

"Can I be Batman?"
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: DHL Shipping
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 05, 2010, 18:17:28 PM »
Thats hilarious. I'm going to complain about Dwight's working habits.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager