Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Arizona Immigration Law  (Read 4220 times)

Offline Alex

Re: Arizona Immigration Law
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, July 01, 2010, 12:17:10 PM »
i find this topic and posts very offensive! lol :P jk i really dont care, as long as i dont get deported haha and no im NOT a wetback! born in Los Angeles, California... yeah pure mexicans over there.

If you were born in the U.S. you can't get deported....

Offline Knight

• Teh Hugeburger
  • Dedicated Poster
  • Human Analog
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/61454245@N05/
« Reply #16 on: Friday, July 02, 2010, 03:38:56 AM »
i find this topic and posts very offensive! lol :P jk i really dont care, as long as i dont get deported haha and no im NOT a wetback! born in Los Angeles, California... yeah pure mexicans over there.

Thats a lie you can get deported back to the US :P
http://s.postquote.us/uKnight.png[/img][/url]
[CleanMe][/url]
[Photography, The least you should know][/url]
http://kodyhungenberg.500px.com[/url]

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #17 on: Friday, July 02, 2010, 03:57:21 AM »
Thats a lie you can get deported back to the US :P

Damn Canadians always sending me back here.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Friday, July 02, 2010, 13:36:16 PM »

u just discovered warm water.

on the other hand that kind of law is quite offensive not just to mexicans any kind of inmigrant middle east south maericans asians etc.
BlueBlaster: Dann called him a vertically-​challenged nigger.

Offline Alex

« Reply #19 on: Friday, July 02, 2010, 17:35:10 PM »

u just discovered warm water.

on the other hand that kind of law is quite offensive not just to mexicans any kind of inmigrant middle east south maericans asians etc.

How is it offensive? I would imaging if you are in the country legally you would be pissed that illegals are in here not paying taxes and free riding off of the government while you worked you ass off to live here. Even immigrants are behind this law. And again, it is basically like the police running a background check, are people going to start bitching about that? It is no harder to keep your papers on you then it is to keep your license on you and registration plus proof of insurance in your car. It is not that big of a hassle and does not promote racial discrimination.

Offline Alex

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, July 06, 2010, 21:30:17 PM »
The U.S. finally sued Arizona over their immigration law. I'm really going to be pissed if they force Arizona to repeal the law. Let's let all the illegals in the country so they can live off of U.S. welfare while not paying a single penny of taxes. What does the U.S. government do about this? Nothing. Arizona finally does something about it and now the U.S. is suing them for actually taking action? I say the U.S. government needs to learn something from Arizona, they need to get off their asses and finally take action before it is too late.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, July 10, 2010, 13:22:58 PM »
we need a petition, nothing scares the goverment like a petition
I can start a poll...
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 13:47:12 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_arizona_immigration

The Federal Government actually blocked part of the law. The law will still go in effect, but it is not going to work as intended, meaning the law is basically useless. The government can't do their god damn job but get mad when the states do it for them. Our national government is full of morons, including Obama.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 13:55:26 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Alex

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 13:39:05 PM »
lol. I'm not racist.

Thor

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 13:39:07 PM »
hmm lol i didnt see the rest of you guys reply. Well i agree with you on that Killaman.. ITS NOT FAIR!! god damn wetbacks/other immigrants of different races, think they can have it easy! And btw just a week ago one of my family members crossed one of my cousins over lol . Now she is doing nothing, waiting for an opportunity for a fucking job, pay no taxes, do whatever she desires with her money, pay no bills! THATS BULLSHIT! MEANWHILE i work my ass off at work, pay taxes, pay bills, and cant freely go out comfortably and spend whatever the fuck i want with nothing to worry about! DAMN.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager