Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Help with my computer.  (Read 2709 times)

Offline Mr.Green

Help with my computer.
« on: Sunday, June 05, 2016, 20:17:52 PM »
So i dont know if you guys recall anything, but a while back i had posted here a computer build up and i was trying to do and the job is finally done. Just to refresh memory, here is the list of what i got in my new pc :
http://s33.postimg.org/ggo36i2mn/Day_trading_pc_1.jpg

Now i finally assembled it and the motherboard shows no error code which means that i have connected everything right. Correct me if i am wrong..
The purpose of this computer is not to game, but for work. I am a day trader and swing trader, thats what i do for a living. So this involves intense multitasking, a chat room open and cnbc news open at same time while i am placing trades in my trading platform with multiple charts open at the same time.
I havent done that much of multitasking yet just because its the second day that i use this computer and it also falls on the weekend and the markets are closed on the weekends but what i have been doing is a lot of research.
So yesterday i had about 15 tabs open, chat room, microsoft excel and word at the same time. I was just researching trade ideas. Now i hear the fans blowing and the tower reving from time to time. It sounds like i am gaming but all i am doing is researching. Is this anything to worry about? if so how can i fix it?
Also in the middle of the research the computer displayed a message saying " Recognized a error, needs a restart" and it automatically restarted itself. Again, is there anything to worry about?
It only did this one time but i am wondering if it will happen again and imagine when i add the other monitors and all that stuff going on at the same time that i described above. Did i do something wrong here or is it because its a brand new computer and it needs to get used to the power or whatever it is, i have a lot of questions at this point and some clarification would be much appreciated.

BTW this is my cpu info at the moment
http://s33.postimg.org/k2cy9u6rz/image.png

http://s33.postimg.org/yv01k568f/image.png

Offline Mr.Green

Re: Help with my computer.
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 06, 2016, 08:35:23 AM »
Never mind people. I got the problem fixed, all i needed to do is install the latest drivers and its working totally fine now

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 07, 2016, 00:38:04 AM »
Latest drivers and updates usually help.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 03:13:43 AM »
Latest drivers and updates usually help.
The automatic restart isn't anything special in Windows 10 from my experience (it annoys me and I bet there's a way to make it not do it, but I suppose that's why I use Windows 10 as little as possible).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 13:17:14 PM »
The automatic restart isn't anything special in Windows 10 from my experience (it annoys me and I bet there's a way to make it not do it, but I suppose that's why I use Windows 10 as little as possible).

Where'd that come from?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, June 12, 2016, 08:55:07 AM »
I suppose the quote wasn't correct. It was him who mentioned automatic restart... silly me
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager