Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Anonymous  (Read 12274 times)

Offline Alex

Re: Anonymous
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:14:33 PM »
I cannot not believe that you are sticking up for law enforcement here. YOU CANNOT CONTROL UNVIOLENT PEOPLE WITH VIOLENCE. It is completely legal to protest.

Also just to prove to you that the cops were completely in the wrong here they went door to door after the incident was over offering money to people to buy cell phone videos so it wouldn't get out.
I never said the police weren't in the wrong. I believe I even said that they handles the situation poorly. Yes, as a matter of fact I did say that. My main point is that this whole thing is being blown out of proportion.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:17:31 PM »
It is not being blown out of proportion at all. This is a very serious issue. Weather you want it to or not change is coming and not just in this country but around the world. Governments are trying to take us over and control us and I at least will fight to not let that happen.
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:17:53 PM »
It is completely legal to protest.
once the authorities find the protest "dangerous", bye bye protest
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:25:08 PM »
Big fuckin deal, few more people dead in the world. Tons die every day, are you going to protest every individuals wrongful death? Nah, only focus on the ones the media decide to feed you. Or you could be like me and ignore all that bullshit that has no effect on your daily life. Ignore the news, nothing you can do to change what's going on anyway. If you think that's bullshit and want to get involved, do something realistic in your local community instead of donating a few bucks to some cause or joining that occupy crap whatever the fuck it is.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:27:34 PM »
I honestly completely disagree with your way of looking at things. Just because these things arent affecting my life now doesnt mean in the long run they wont. I won't just sit back and watch as things unfold. I definitely don't watch the news but I do like to keep up with what is happening and I am going to contribute in every way possible to make a change.

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:37:09 PM »
Nothing Anonymous has done has improved or degraded my life. Nothing those stupid occupy protests have done has improved or degraded my life. Why should I give a crap about them when they're wasting their time? Yea, it's incredibly selfish of me to think like that but that's how the world works. There's so many causes that need help and support. It's great to be passionate about something but stop and think; are you really making a difference? No.

Offline Alex

« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 20:13:51 PM »
It is not being blown out of proportion at all. This is a very serious issue. Weather you want it to or not change is coming and not just in this country but around the world. Governments are trying to take us over and control us and I at least will fight to not let that happen.
Ok, you can hold onto that delusion all you want. Until I actually have any of my freedoms taken away, I'm not going to hop aboard the "government wants to control us" train. I'm not going to be up in arms over everything the media blows out of proportion, which is everything.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 20:16:23 PM »
Ok, you can hold onto that delusion all you want. Until I actually have any of my freedoms taken away, I'm not going to hop aboard the "government wants to control us" train. I'm not going to be up in arms over everything the media blows out of proportion, which is everything.

Well unlike you I'm not blind to what is happening around the world. So I'll fight to prevent it while you sit around and wait for it to happen.

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Alex

« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 20:21:56 PM »

Well unlike you I'm not blind to what is happening around the world. So I'll fight to prevent it while you sit around and wait for it to happen.
I would ask for proof but I know better from the last topic we had this discussion in. You can try to fight against something that isn't there, be my guest. It doesn't affect my life any. I've lost no freedoms stated in the constitution, yet the government is trying to control us. Sorry, but it doesn't add up.

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 21:46:42 PM »
My beliefs fall somewhere between Max and Nate:

I don't pay attention to the media, but I agree that this country's wrongs cannot be made right easily. That's why I don't give a fuck. If you people want to stay here and accept our government's actions I won't try to convince you otherwise. Maybe that makes me selfish, but people like Killa refuse to believe that our government has stopped caring about its citizens. I'm getting the fuck out.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Alex

« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 22:28:43 PM »
My beliefs fall somewhere between Max and Nate:

I don't pay attention to the media, but I agree that this country's wrongs cannot be made right easily. That's why I don't give a fuck. If you people want to stay here and accept our government's actions I won't try to convince you otherwise. Maybe that makes me selfish, but people like Killa refuse to believe that our government has stopped caring about its citizens. I'm getting the fuck out.
Yup. It's stopped caring. That's why they give us free money when we retire. They also give free healthcare to those that are disabled and so on. Cheap student loans are also extremely selfish of them. So much so that they lose a ton of money because they will forget student loan debts after a certain amount of years. But sure, they don't care, not at all. I'm not sure what you consider "caring" Yeah the U.S. doesn't have all the social programs that other countries do, but that's due to our system of government. We have the constitution to abide by. I'm glad you want to go to a "better" country. You'll soon find out that every country has its problems, you're just so blinded by your hatred for the U.S. than you don't want to see it.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 22:44:27 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 23:49:45 PM »
Yup. It's stopped caring. That's why they give us free money when we retire. They also give free healthcare to those that are disabled and so on. Cheap student loans are also extremely selfish of them. So much so that they lose a ton of money because they will forget student loan debts after a certain amount of years. But sure, they don't care, not at all. I'm not sure what you consider "caring" Yeah the U.S. doesn't have all the social programs that other countries do, but that's due to our system of government. We have the constitution to abide by. I'm glad you want to go to a "better" country. You'll soon find out that every country has its problems, you're just so blinded by your hatred for the U.S. than you don't want to see it.

I was gonna give up on this but again with the hatred for the us thing. I dont hate my country I LOVE my country which is exactly why I want to fight for change. Like I've said before I'm enlisted in the Marines. Would someone who hates their country enlist in the military to fight for it? I think not. You also realize that whole free money for retirement isn't going to last very long right? You may pay a social security tax now but I will bet that you won't see one cent of that after you retire. Also I hope they lose money from student loans because the whole fact that you have to pay that much money to get an education is absolutely ridiculous. Having a degree means nothing anymore these days. Sure you have a better chance than those who don't have one but all it is now is a piece of paper. So you rack up this huge debt and for what, a better chance at getting a job? That's not how it should be. I'm done after this because I'm getting sick and tired of beating a dead horse.

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 00:03:47 AM »
I'm with Max 100% on everything except loving this country. I don't love or hate this country, it is what it is. Freedom is a double edged sword IMO. It wouldn't be bad if it weren't for the freedom of stupidity and human nature.

Offline Alex

« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 04:07:06 AM »
I was gonna give up on this but again with the hatred for the us thing. I dont hate my country I LOVE my country which is exactly why I want to fight for change. Like I've said before I'm enlisted in the Marines. Would someone who hates their country enlist in the military to fight for it? I think not. You also realize that whole free money for retirement isn't going to last very long right? You may pay a social security tax now but I will bet that you won't see one cent of that after you retire. Also I hope they lose money from student loans because the whole fact that you have to pay that much money to get an education is absolutely ridiculous. Having a degree means nothing anymore these days. Sure you have a better chance than those who don't have one but all it is now is a piece of paper. So you rack up this huge debt and for what, a better chance at getting a job? That's not how it should be. I'm done after this because I'm getting sick and tired of beating a dead horse.
Why did you assume I was talking to you even though I quoted Archi? I wasn't talking to you. I do find it strange that you are enlisting in the Marines when you said the government is so bad it needs to be torn down and rebuilt. You are aware who you take your orders from, right? Hint: It's the government.

Also, the price of college isn't the government's fault, it's the colleges'. Not to mention the government IS losing money on student loans and they know it, yet people still think they're not looking out for the citizens. The price of college is a different debate though, I was just pointing out the things the government does for the citizens. Also, while it is true that social security is operating at a loss now, they still have more than enough funds to carry on for a while, hopefully long enough for us to see some reform.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 04:32:39 AM by KiLLaMaN »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager