Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Anonymous  (Read 12278 times)

Offline Maxbulldog_53

Re: Anonymous
« Reply #60 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 20:52:41 PM »
So Anonymous indirectly creates one of the three reasons for him to resign. Now, what does that do? All the corruption and bad things from the company are completely gone?

well obviously not but you have to start somewhere. Is there really a way to get rid of all the corruption? Yes anonymous hasnt done anything big yet towards their cause but they are doing SOMETHING and thats more than a lot of people in this world can say. They are building and constantly working towards revolution and I truly believe it will happen and support them 100% and plan to start taking action myself as much as i can. Id be a hypocrite if i didnt.
I need teepee for my bunghole!

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1696/mouseyo.gif[/img]

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #61 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 21:41:57 PM »
I truly believe it will happen and support them 100% and plan to start taking action myself as much as i can. Id be a hypocrite if i didnt.

Yes, you would. Where as I would be a regular bystander :) Too many problems to fix, too many different priorities to have a passion and forward a cause. Too much unorganized desire for improvement. I'd rather live my life than spend my time trying to fix something that is broken in so many ways.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #62 on: Monday, June 04, 2012, 21:47:23 PM »
Yes, you would. Where as I would be a regular bystander :) Too many problems to fix, too many different priorities to have a passion and forward a cause. Too much unorganized desire for improvement. I'd rather live my life than spend my time trying to fix something that is broken in so many ways.

touche

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 18:12:47 PM »
for you guys that say anonymous hasn't done anything to help the cause. I just read that in Anaheim the Occupy movement stormed a police station and there have been massive protests because of 2 police shootings over the course of the weekend. Multiple children were shot and mauled by a police k9 unit as well. Pretty sickening if you ask me

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Alex

« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 18:48:55 PM »
for you guys that say anonymous hasn't done anything to help the cause. I just read that in Anaheim the Occupy movement stormed a police station and there have been massive protests because of 2 police shootings over the course of the weekend. Multiple children were shot and mauled by a police k9 unit as well. Pretty sickening if you ask me

I find the fact that the public would do such a protest over 1 wrongful killing sickening. The guy was a known gang member. That doesn't excuse the fact he was killed while unarmed, but it's hardly something to storm a police station for. The area has huge gang problems and the public comes together to protest the police? Are you fucking serious? Gangs kill people all the time, nobody cares, police accidentally kill 1 person everyone is up in arms over it. If they care about people getting killed protest the fucking gangs instead of the police where 1 officer happened to have a lapse in judgement.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 18:55:35 PM »
I find the fact that the public would do such a protest over 1 wrongful killing sickening. The guy was a known gang member. That doesn't excuse the fact he was killed while unarmed, but it's hardly something to storm a police station for. The area has huge gang problems and the public comes together to protest the police? Are you fucking serious? Gangs kill people all the time, nobody cares, police accidentally kill 1 person everyone is up in arms over it. If they care about people getting killed protest the fucking gangs instead of the police where 1 officer happened to have a lapse in judgement.

are you serious? First of all there were 2 wrongful shootings. Second of hall multiple children were shot as well as mauled by a k9 unit. That is sickening. Not to mention all of the harmful force police have been using at protests. Guess what. Every American has the RIGHT to protest. That is in the constitution. I read somewhere that police handcuffed a womens hands behind her back and proceeded to mace her. It is absolutely insane.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmEHcOc0Sys[/youtube]

that marine explains it better than me.

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 18:55:47 PM »
why ppl dont go protest in siria?
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Alex

« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 18:59:20 PM »
are you serious? First of all there were 2 wrongful shootings. Second of hall multiple children were shot as well as mauled by a k9 unit. That is sickening. Not to mention all of the harmful force police have been using at protests. Guess what. Every American has the RIGHT to protest. That is in the constitution. I read somewhere that police handcuffed a womens hands behind her back and proceeded to mace her. It is absolutely insane.

Storming a police station isn't covered by your right to assembly. It's private property. Also, never heard of a second killing. Also, the k9 was said to have gotten loose. People are blowing this out of proportion.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:03:06 PM »
No it isnt covered. But with the way our government is doing things this isnt going to be able to be handled in a way where we just sit down and talk things out. Force is going to be necessary. Our government is at the point where it can't be fixed. It needs to be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR67yRQdOlo&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

you can clearly see in that video the police releasing the dog on people.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:05:24 PM by Maxbulldog_53 »

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:05:32 PM »

Yeah, that mofo is just great, I love him. And what was best in that movie - contrast between him, and all those small, funny faced, scared policemen. LOL.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:05:55 PM »
police stations aren't private property, they run with our money, but go tell this to the cops :P
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline ZakuAce

• Needs moar ROE
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:08:53 PM »
Yes, because it's public property, you are allowed to storm it.

In other news, it's okay to steal a police car because that is also run with our money.

Offline Alex

« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:09:40 PM »
No it isnt covered. But with the way our government is doing things this isnt going to be able to be handled in a way where we just sit down and talk things out. Force is going to be necessary. Our government is at the point where it can't be fixed. It needs to be torn down and rebuilt from the ground up.

LMAO. Even you are blowing this out of proportion. The guy responsible for the shooting is on suspension and an investigation is under way. What the fuck more do you want? Take him to the town square and burn him in front of a crowd? Jesus Christ. Some people will go way out of their way to try to say our government is bad. Yeah, the entire situation has been handled poorly by law enforcement, but have you ever considered that they have never handled anything like this before? But nah, fuck it, lets tear the whole country down over this incident. Might as well let the local gangs protect the citizen since the government is so evil and bad, right?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:11:22 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:11:31 PM »
Yes, because it's public property, you are allowed to storm it.

In other news, it's okay to steal a police car because that is also run with our money.

run with my money but isn't MINE, but its to serve the population.

Offline Maxbulldog_53

« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 19:12:57 PM »
I cannot not believe that you are sticking up for law enforcement here. YOU CANNOT CONTROL UNVIOLENT PEOPLE WITH VIOLENCE. It is completely legal to protest.

Also just to prove to you that the cops were completely in the wrong here they went door to door after the incident was over offering money to people to buy cell phone videos so it wouldn't get out.

Xfire----maxifymecaptain

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager